Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    New spoilers
    http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    Does that mean Kevin is leaving for good? Wish it was Debbi leaving instead - can`t stand her

I hope not
    Kevin's a rapist and that would mean again no real consequences. It would be the third time. Only person who had any consequences was Macs for a rape that wouldn't even meet the legal definition of rape. And the consequence was not a legal one it was act of extreme violence and humiliation that the characters have excused. What is that these writers are trying to say. Not appreciated.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    oh what I know what kevin did was terrible but I do like him but can't stand Debbie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    oh what I know what kevin did was terrible but I do like him but can't stand Debbie

And this is exactly the problem with these rape stories. What does it matter that Kevin is more likable than Debbie in some circumstances? Or that Scott was taunted by Macs, or that Gethin lied. Why does that matter at all. It seems to make a big difference... it shouldn't. I don't care that Debbie fleeced Kevin. I am not crying over that to be sure.
  • welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New spoilers
    http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    Does that mean Kevin is leaving for good? Wish it was Debbi leaving instead - can`t stand her

That sounds ominous for Kev !!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a bit interesting
    Feb. 26: Jinx finds an anonymous poison-pen letter in Arwen's pram, but he's still none the wiser as to who's sending them. Sheryl is disappointed when Dani forgets to mention the Salon during an interview with Cwm FM.

Maybe its not Gemma sending the letters to Jinx. It is entirely possible that Jinx wouldn't think of the most obvious suspect, but I hope not.
    Forum Member
    now that has got me thinking about the letters... not someone getting messages from macs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    now that has got me thinking about the letters... not someone getting messages from macs

I think its related to Gwyeneth
    because Jinx talks on the radio today about the children of murders.

Macs isn't smart enough to harass Jinx about that.
    Forum Member
    hey I never thought of her

have you seen who is swansea footballs manager ?
    Gary Monk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey I never thought of her

have you seen who is swansea footballs manager ?
    Gary Monk

LOL the other Garry Monk, not gangster Garry from pobol y cwm. I can just see our Garry as manager, make sure you lose or i'll fry your hand.
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    LOL the other Garry Monk, not gangster Garry from pobol y cwm. I can just see our Garry as manager, make sure you lose or i'll fry your hand.

You Can imagine that happening and the chip shop Britt shouting
  • buddugoliaethbuddugoliaeth Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I think its related to Gwyeneth

I would seriously doubt that CwmFM's radio signal reaches Gwyneth's prison in Gloucestershire.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bit interesting
    Feb. 26: Jinx finds an anonymous poison-pen letter in Arwen's pram, but he's still none the wiser as to who's sending them. Sheryl is disappointed when Dani forgets to mention the Salon during an interview with Cwm FM.

Maybe its not Gemma sending the letters to Jinx. It is entirely possible that Jinx wouldn't think of the most obvious suspect, but I hope not.
    I can`t think who it might be? Ffion because her hubby was a murderer?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can`t think who it might be? Ffion because her hubby was a murderer?

How about Garry, his son is a child of a murderer. Gemma doesn't have a child and calling her a murderer is a bit of a stretch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Garry, his son is a child of a murderer. Gemma doesn't have a child and calling her a murderer is a bit of a stretch.
    It could be Garry sderr. But Garry isn`t gutless to send anonymous notes...he`d toecap Jinx into next week if Jix annoyed him.
    Was anyone else shuddering when Hywel and Jinx were at CwmFM talking about Anitas slot and the merits of how good or bad Anitas slot would be?
    No? Just me then.
    :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britt might send notes I forgot Aaron's father Owen was a serial killer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoiler for the 27th:
    Eileen decides to contact Jim and ask him to move in with her. What will be Jim's response to her offer? Arwen's safety becomes an obsession for Jinx as he receives more anonymous letters.

JUST SAY NO, Jim! enough is enough with Eileen.
    Forum Member
    I hope Aaron don't turn out like owen
  • welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm affraid Kevin will do something to Debbie. Soon.
    Very tense watching those two

Mark & gemma are a weird coupling, can't get my head round the reality of it.
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark and Gemma just doesn't work, gives me the creeps!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh_El wrote: »
    I'm affraid Kevin will do something to Debbie. Soon.
    Very tense watching those two

Mark & gemma are a weird coupling, can't get my head round the reality of it.

Yes I don't like what they did to Kevin's character, but after the rape scene they didn't really have a lot of choice. Maybe if it was a bit more ambiguous like with Macs or Eifion- where maybe a person could of thought they had consent Kevin could be redeemed but they didn't write it that way. A shame because we'll now have to lose a character because of that bad rape storyline.

Mark and Gemma is weird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK too many posts, but does anyone else think maybe DJ isn't straight. He protests too much I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK too many posts, but does anyone else think maybe DJ isn't straight. He protests too much I think.

sderr...I thought the same thing too about DJ. It seemed Iolo`s gaydar was working overtime in Y Deri. And his face fell when DJ mentioned about girls. But I think DJ is bi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sderr...I thought the same thing too about DJ. It seemed Iolo`s gaydar was working overtime in Y Deri. And his face fell when DJ mentioned about girls. But I think DJ is bi.

Yeah and there are not enough single women in the village for all the single men. Also looks like they are bringing in a potential love interest for Gethin. DJ and Iolo seem to have a lot in common. Also I think Iolo is keeping secrets and finding out why is the only really potentially interesting storyline they've got.
  • AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    Iolo should have a love interest. It's ridiculous that a young, attractive gay man like him would never date. Though I'd rather it not be another closet case.