Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    She looked even better in the live performance.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdQjczsNQ0

That's the sort of look I'd love for the next era. Sexy and classy.

That's when Darkona debuted! My world has changed when she came on stage with her dark hair.
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    pes wrote: »

Love it! Hopefully Leona is will be carry the difficult vocals on "Power Of Love" and "How Will I Know?". :cool: Really excited for the movie soundtrack and movie tbh!
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    Love it! Hopefully Leona is will be carry the difficult vocals on "Power Of Love" and "How Will I Know?". :cool: Really excited for the movie soundtrack and movie tbh!

She basically has 1 line in How Will I Know and it's a harmony with the others :') Hopefully there is a song where she has more than 1 line tbh. I mean, they could have easily casted someone else then
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The How Will I Know scene is on youtube, as soeplepel said, she basically doesn't sing in that song.
  • Options
    Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if this has been posted yet but you can win London premiere tickets for WoS here and Leona will of course been in attendance :D

http://woobox.com/tpzsch/80pfm8
  • Options
    GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,203
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    The video of Inaspetatta is on Youtube again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOMYe72GLTI&feature=youtu.be

One of my fave videos tbh

Italian language outshining english :cry::D
  • Options
    pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreekFan wrote: »
    Italian language outshining english :cry::D

ahahhahahah GRAZIE !!...but cmon I prefer english sound ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She basically has 1 line in How Will I Know and it's a harmony with the others :') Hopefully there is a song where she has more than 1 line tbh. I mean, they could have easily casted someone else then

Actually she might sing more. "How Will I Know" is like 4mins in length but the movie version is like 2mins 30. So the full song might be on the soundtrack and include more lines from Leona. I've seen it before in movie soundtracks where the song is shorter in the movie and you get the full version on the soundtrack. :D That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually she might sing more. "How Will I Know" is like 4mins in length but the movie version is like 2mins 30. So the full song might be on the soundtrack and include more lines from Leona. I've seen it before in movie soundtracks where the song is shorter in the movie and you get the full version on the soundtrack. :D That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Oh I didn't think of that! Also, Leona's adlibs at the end of Walking on Sunshine might be louder in the movie because I don't think the scene will fade out like that? Dunno, can't wait :D I'll have to wait until July though :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I didn't think of that! Also, Leona's adlibs at the end of Walking on Sunshine might be louder in the movie because I don't think the scene will fade out like that? Dunno, can't wait :D I'll have to wait until July though :cry:

I hope Leona's adlibs are louder too. Going to be the highlight of the movie most probably. :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you guys think of this Sarah Jabbari tweet?

https://twitter.com/sarahjabbs/status/469521335090028544

She posted 'countdown' and a fan asked if it was for Leona's new single and she posted that. Seems a bit suspicious to me! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She posted 'countdown' and a fan asked if it was for Leona's new single and she posted that. Seems a bit suspicious to me! :o

:eek:

Maybe until movie premiere date? They were on set today so maybe it's finished and can the countdown start :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe until movie premiere date? They were on set today so maybe it's finished and can the countdown start :p

I dunno but it definitely seems like something may be brewing! Sarah's been implying a few things. She posted a while back something like 'I love this song. I Got You part 2' (along those lines) so maybe she's been hearing new music and she was hinting at the FA cup before it was confirmed too.

If her tweet wasn't Leona related I doubt she would have bothered to reply like that.
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it's about the film, she'd have mentioned it in reply to that tweet.

Leona's been extremely quiet, almost too quiet. I'd have never expected she'd bagged a spot on Giorgio Moroder's new album, so who knows what else Syco/RCA, Leona, Faculty have been planning in the last year or so..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno but it definitely seems like something may be brewing! Sarah's been implying a few things. She posted a while back something like 'I love this song. I Got You part 2' (along those lines) so maybe she's been hearing new music and she was hinting at the FA cup before it was confirmed too.

If her tweet wasn't Leona related I doubt she would have bothered to reply like that.

True and she also tweeted to the producer who worked with Leona couple of months ago that she can't wait and is exciting for his project.
    That producer then tweeted me we have to "sit tight, it's coming soon" :p

I also don't think Sarah would tweet that thing if it was something related to her life. It would be only teasing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True and she also tweeted to the producer who worked with Leona couple of months ago that she can't wait and is exciting for his project.
    That producer then tweeted me we have to "sit tight, it's coming soon" :p

I also don't think Sarah would tweet that thing if it was something related to her life. It would be only teasing

Looking through her tweets, she's quite knowledgeable about Leona's goings on. She mentioned the FA Cup final and was evidently tweeting about a new Leona song at the beginning of May. Think something might be coming.. it's a push but the Billboard track might be her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking through her tweets, she's quite knowledgeable about Leona's goings on. She mentioned the FA Cup final and was evidently tweeting about a new Leona song at the beginning of May. Think something might be coming.. it's a push but the Billboard track might be her.

That track was produced by Giorgio right? Because his album isn't coming out for like 6 months :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Sarah pm'd me!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Leona coming for that summer smash. :cry: Sarah better not be kidding us. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh thats exciting!!!

Could it be the Walking On Sunshine music video/single release though?

I don't think they were actually on set, wasn't that just to explain the picture was taken on set, as that was an old picture, I remember seeing it months ago.

Plus remember, Leona has just flown out to LA.
    That track was produced by Giorgio right? Because his album isn't coming out for like 6 months :p

I don't think we know who produced it or who its for, I doubt its anything to do with Leona though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spill!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What she say?!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On here or Twitter? Spill :cool:

Also it's likely Giorgio could release a single in the Summer, not everyone releases singles a week before the album like Syco artists :D I read on ATRL it's likely to be Madonna anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spill!!!

She basically followed me for a second and then said

"get ready cause you're about to lose your shit :)"

I tweeted her "Is it Leona related? If not, then I'm excited for you :D"

So I don't know if it's meant for her or Leona, she unfollowed me quickly again :p

OR she was talking about my tweets where I was quite offensive to some Leona hater, but she couldn't see that though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She basically followed me for a second and then said

"get ready cause you're about to lose your shit :)"

I tweeted her "Is it Leona related? If not, then I'm excited for you :D"

So I don't know if it's meant for her or Leona, she unfollowed me quickly again :p

OR she was talking about my tweets where I was quite offensive to some Leona hater, but she couldn't see that though

I think she meant Leona!! :D

I think she means somethings about to happen and we're gonna lose it (in a good way).

Oh my god, I'm so excited now!!!
This discussion has been closed.