Danielle And Her Selective Memory

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
Forum Member
✭✭
She couldn't remember implying that the girls were slags, couldn't remember loosing her virginity, doesn't remember how much she's supposed to hate swearing. "I'm a f***** lady" she says. Of course you are love!!

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm a proper old-fashioned little lady, you won't be hearing me talk about cocks and minge":p
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    "I'm a proper old-fashioned little lady, you won't be hearing me talk about cocks and minge":p

Well not for less thst £5 a min
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "F*** off and find some class". Oh so classy!!!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One good thing to come out of Danielle's shenanigans is that her high horse will now remain firmly in it's stable for the foreseeable future.

Her grand-mother will be able to watch the show without worrying about bad language too, at least from Danielle!:p
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who cares, she`s a good and funny hm
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she suggested that she had let down Scotland I laughed loudly.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just thought they have their football team for that :cool:
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha!:D
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She couldn't remember implying that the girls were slags, couldn't remember loosing her virginity, doesn't remember how much she's supposed to hate swearing. "I'm a f***** lady" she says. Of course you are love!!

She didn't. She actually said that she was up for eviction because she was not a slag as confirmed last night on BOTS.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was shouting at the telly "Leave Scotland out of it you idiot!" :D
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She didn't. She actually said that she was up for eviction because she was not a slag as confirmed last night on BOTS.

That is still implying all the other girls are
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:o Naughty!
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surpassed only by her selective 'high morals'!
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was clearly implying the people who nommed her are slags, and there's nothing really to be gained by insisting otherwise.

As for her denying the comment, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she actually forgot that she said it. Just consider her state of mind at that point: she was absolutely fuming, adrenline pumping, and thoughts and words flowing at a fast rate of knots. I know from my own experience (and pretty much everyone I know or have witnessed) that I've made comments in a temper that, once they're relayed back to me, I'm finding it hard to remember saying them; almost like having a mini-blackout.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was clearly implying the people who nommed her are slags, and there's nothing really to be gained by insisting otherwise.

As for her denying the comment, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she actually forgot that she said it. Just consider her state of mind at that point: she was absolutely fuming, adrenline pumping, and thoughts and words flowing at a fast rate of knots. I know from my own experience (and pretty much everyone I know or have witnessed) that I've made comments in a temper that, once they're relayed back to me, I'm finding it hard to remember saying them; almost like having a mini-blackout.

Me too but if enough people tell me I said them I tend to stop denying it and accept that I must have done! ;-)
    Forum Member
    Me too but if enough people tell me I said them I tend to stop denying it and accept that I must have done! ;-)

I think even after she gets out and watches it back on her HL's she will still deny saying it
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I might accept that excuse, if she hadn't explicitly managed to remember the words that immediately proceeded that comment word for word when relaying them to Kimberly.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Yes, implying that the other girls are slags.