Options

Apart from the singing, anything else in XF annoying you?

myssmyss Posts: 16,527
Forum Member
✭✭
Louis - stating 'it's my opinion, we all have one, we don't share the same.... yadda yadda yadda' but last week he was talking over Gary when he disagreed with him. In fact both Tulisa and Louis was doing that last week.

Frankie's hair.... I swear it's about 6 inches of height on him. I wish someone could give him a No.1 shave at the sides or something!!

Comments

• Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    gary being extremely biased to his own acts slating sami and then say frankie was amazing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Louis Walsh - but he always does. Lost all respect for him a few years ago when one of the groups (2 brothers, can't remember what they were called) sang Angels of Harlem by U2 and Louis said he'd never heard of the song. Massive song by the biggest Irish group ever and he'd never heard of it? The man is an idiot, end of story.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Kelly, I just don't like her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    Judges crying on Sunday vote offs. Just choose dagnammit!
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sheer amount of ads
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole thing is beginning to annoy me. It's soooo predictable and sticks to the same formula every year. The freak, the sob story, the desperate one they desperately try to convince us we should like, the controversial exit, etc.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis always annoys me, takes the piss out of the show and his acts
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    I wish they'd wait their turn before disagreeing with the others. I hate the shouting over each other.
  • Options
    Ffion18Ffion18 Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Louis general existence honestly i really dont get how he's still a judge
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adore Gary Barlow but he IS being biased towards his own acts. Having said that, they all are so nothing new there.

Also annoying me is the same old same old loud backing tracks to drown out the tuning issues a la nu vibe.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis always annoys me, takes the piss out of the show and his acts

And he trots out the same old lines year after year.
    Thought this years acts were the best ever but because of the song choices its getting worse. Time its finished I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    And he trots out the same old lines year after year.
    Thought this years acts were the best ever but because of the song choices its getting worse. Time its finished I'm afraid.
    No-one that's been on so far has stood out for me. At the moment it's just some programme on the TV in the background.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh - and another - the **cking audience not shutting up when need to. :(