Natalie Cassidy - deja vu anyone?

13»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, sounds like a brilliant relationship to be bringing children into. :rolleyes: Oh well, one of my celebrity predictions was that Natalie would get pregnant this year so I think I should win a prize for that.

I'm sure we'll get a blow by blow account of every minute of the pregnancy followed by her declaration she isn't going to lose the 12 stone she put on as Adam loves her fat followed by the inevitable 25th weight loss DVD with her breathing in on the cover.

And the groundhog day life of Ms Cassidy rolls on
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Professional victim
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie, you have inspired Natalie with her headlines over the next few months:

'Adam ADORES My curves. Now I'm 43 stone, he can't stop groping me. People pay a fee online to watch me eat doughnuts'.

'I've stopped eating; Adam told me I'd piled too much weight on. Now I've done my own exercise DVD (£9.99 + vat) I have never felt better. I'm 8 stone 2 pounds and I look and feel incredible.

'When I was 8 stone 2 pounds, Adam thought I was too bony; he's right, I looked disgusting. I toned down the exercise and did my new eating plan 'Nat's nutty plan' which involves a diet of organic food and nuts. My weight is stabilised at 11 stone, 5 pounds and I have never been happier.'

'At 11 stone 5 pounds, Adam said that I was still a bit fat but at least I wasn't too skinny'. Thanks to him I'm now doing my daily pilates DVD to tone up my flab and get muscle definition. I'm running 25 miles a day, spending 3 hours in the gym and upping my folic acid for pregnancy. I'm not obsessed; I don't care what people say - I'm happy.'

'All the jealous haters have spurred me on. I don't know - or care - how much I weigh - but Adam can't keep his hands off me and he measures my clothes and checks that they fit. I have never been more glowing or happy. Buy my new DVD 'NAT'S SNACKS' - a guide to healthy snacking.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Professional victim

Yep.

I lost all respect for her (not that I had much anyway, but she did at least seem likeable when in EE) when she took back her so-called "abusive" boyfriend - after a failed attempt at trying to make herself the poster woman for domestic violence.

As far as the DVD goes, I just can't believe anyone would pay her to make another one. Proof that the world is mad if we ever needed it.

And as for her never-ending attempts to be a Zeleb Queen, words fail me and she's become one of the most tedious and unlikeable people in "showbiz" who desperately needs to bore off and get a real job.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this works out for her, but I have grave reservations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it was Natalie who put one of her weight losses down to taking laxatives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie, you have inspired Natalie with her headlines over the next few months:

'Adam ADORES My curves. Now I'm 43 stone, he can't stop groping me. People pay a fee online to watch me eat doughnuts'.

'I've stopped eating; Adam told me I'd piled too much weight on. Now I've done my own exercise DVD (£9.99 + vat) I have never felt better. I'm 8 stone 2 pounds and I look and feel incredible.

'When I was 8 stone 2 pounds, Adam thought I was too bony; he's right, I looked disgusting. I toned down the exercise and did my new eating plan 'Nat's nutty plan' which involves a diet of organic food and nuts. My weight is stabilised at 11 stone, 5 pounds and I have never been happier.'

'At 11 stone 5 pounds, Adam said that I was still a bit fat but at least I wasn't too skinny'. Thanks to him I'm now doing my daily pilates DVD to tone up my flab and get muscle definition. I'm running 25 miles a day, spending 3 hours in the gym and upping my folic acid for pregnancy. I'm not obsessed; I don't care what people say - I'm happy.'

'All the jealous haters have spurred me on. I don't know - or care - how much I weigh - but Adam can't keep his hands off me and he measures my clothes and checks that they fit. I have never been more glowing or happy. Buy my new DVD 'NAT'S SNACKS' - a guide to healthy snacking.

:eek::D:D:D:cool:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep.

I lost all respect for her (not that I had much anyway, but she did at least seem likeable when in EE) when she took back her so-called "abusive" boyfriend - after a failed attempt at trying to make herself the poster woman for domestic violence.

As far as the DVD goes, I just can't believe anyone would pay her to make another one. Proof that the world is mad if we ever needed it.

And as for her never-ending attempts to be a Zeleb Queen, words fail me and she's become one of the most tedious and unlikeable people in "showbiz" who desperately needs to bore off and get a real job.

Spot On;)