Options

Sinitta - I fly first class but leave the kids in economy

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2531543/Sinitta-flies-Barbados-class-two-children-left-economy.html

Surely I can't be the only one who finds this shocking? Also shocked that a 2 hit wonder who hasn't actually had anything resembling a job for 25 years can afford first class (unless Uncle Simon was paying!)

Comments

• Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't most celeb's d this ? have heard of a few who dump their kids in economy whilst they enjoy first class
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    have heard of a few who dump their kids in economy whilst they enjoy first class

:D Reminds me of that scene in Home Alone where the four adults are in 1st class having Champagne whilst all the kids are in the economy seats.

I have no idea how old Sinitta's children are - but are kids bothered about what class they fly in?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    That's just odd, why would a Mother choose to sit away from her kids on such a long flight, or any flight for that matter.
    She says she was unwell but not that unwell to fly to Barbados.

I could be way off the mark but I've always had the feeling Sinitta wasn't very maternal & didn't seem to have a natural bond with her kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    For somebody who bangs on about her abortion on Twitter for weeks on end, I have no doubt this is someone who finds this behaviour "normal"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just odd, why would a Mother choose to sit away from her kids on such a long flight, or any flight for that matter.
    She says she was unwell but not that unwell to fly to Barbados.

I could be way off the mark but I've always had the feeling Sinitta wasn't very maternal & didn't seem to have a natural bond with her kids.

What almost makes things worse is that she adopted her kids. Why go through all the stress, trauma and hoop jumping involved and then seemingly treat them as an inconvenience that get in the way of her jaunts?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I reckon that the new girlfriend has put a stop to Simon paying for all his ex girlfriends to fly to Barbados, hence Sunita could only afford one first class ticket. Or she got upgraded free due to her exec club points!!
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For somebody who bangs on about her abortion on Twitter for weeks on end, I have no doubt this is someone who finds this behaviour "normal"

Wonder why people are so concerned about what a Z list celeb does.:confused::confused:
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of get the fact that 1st class would be wasted on young children but in that case surely you would sit in economy class. But then again we are talking about a celeb here not a normal person, probably dosen't want to sit with the riff raff. Although i'm guessing the real dreggs couldn't afford a flight to Barbados :D
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder why people are so concerned about what a Z list celeb does.:confused::confused:

And you've wandered into the showbiz forum for what reason?
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

Big deal!

The article clearly states it was a last minute booking where they couldn't get seats together, so Sinitta took the first class seat while the kids were in economy along with the other adult traveling with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    And you've wandered into the showbiz forum for what reason?

To pay tribute to John Fortune a person of genuine talent not some celeb who parades around the world in comfort whilst adding liitle to the culture of the country.;-)
  • Options
    jak frostjak frost Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Wonder why people are so concerned about what a celeb does.:confused::confused:

Fixed your post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jak frost wrote: »
    Fixed your post.

Thanks yes i Guess thats what i meant.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

Big deal!

The article clearly states it was a last minute booking where they couldn't get seats together, so Sinitta took the first class seat while the kids were in economy along with the other adult traveling with them.

Not sure I believe her tbh but, if that is true, then surely most parents would sit with their kids and let the other person sit alone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To pay tribute to John Fortune a person of genuine talent not some celeb who parades around the world in comfort whilst adding liitle to the culture of the country.;-)

Fair enough, although you would perhaps have been better served just sticking to that one thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough, although you would perhaps have been better served just sticking to that one thread.

Yes maybe but i just could see what if Sinnita flyed 1st class or bungee junped was of any real interest i guess it is to some.

Just why do people care.?

Perhaps they do not though but just love the gossip.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes maybe but i just could see what if Sinnita flyed 1st class or bungee junped was of any real interest i guess it is to some.

Just why do people care.?

Perhaps they do not though but just love the gossip.:)

I think you just answered your own question there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you just answered your own question there :D

Yes i think i did in the last line.:D

Just wish they would gossip about people of real talent not Simon Cowells bit of EX Fluff.:D;-)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i think i did in the last line.:D

Just wish they would gossip about people of real talent not Simon Cowells bit of EX Fluff.:D;-)

Handy hint:

If you want to talk about John Fortune you are unlikely to find much discussion or tribute to him in a thread which is clearly titled to be about Sinitta.

No need to be snide and pompous about people's posting habits. Any posts/topics you don't like are easy to ignore.

Back OT: I agree that Sinitta is not very maternal; just a hunch I get from her behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Handy hint:

If you want to talk about John Fortune you are unlikely to find much discussion or tribute to him in a thread which is clearly titled to be about Sinitta.

No need to be snide and pompous about people's posting habits. Any posts/topics you don't like are easy to ignore.

Back OT: I agree that Sinitta is not very maternal; just a hunch I get from her behaviour.

Thanks do not need a hint to know people gossip about those with little talent to sell other then gossip.;-)

The reason i came on here if you read an earlier post was to pay tribute to John Fortune in a different thread,i just happened to notice this vacuous thread whilst on here for your INFO.:)

Perhaps you need to read the whole thread before commenting with respect.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks do not need a hint to know people gossip about those with little talent to sell other then gossip.;-)

The reason i came on here if you read an earlier post was to pay tribute to John Fortune in a different thread,i just happened to notice this vacuous thread whilst on here for your INFO.:)

Perhaps you need to read the whole thread before commenting with respect.

Sorry, that statement I have bolded makes no sense.

I read the whole thread and it is quite clear that commenting in the way you are without contributing anything tangible to the discussion is pure trolling.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinitta is old enough to have children ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, that statement I have bolded makes no sense.

I read the whole thread and it is quite clear that commenting in the way you are without contributing anything tangible to the discussion is pure trolling.

What i meant by that is sinnita has nothing to sell now only gossip.

I have contributed something the fact i do not understand why sinitta is so important to many apart from the gossip which is probably the point here.

Still you doi not live up to your reputation either this from your profile page.

I enjoy being especially nasty about celebrities of all shapes and sizes ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    She's 50? :confused: I thought she was about 40 last year!
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    don't most celeb's d this ? have heard of a few who dump their kids in economy whilst they enjoy first class

I pretty sure most celebs do but most of them aren't stupid enough to put it on Twitter. she really is a very odd woman