Warran Sapp's Pasa Doble

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is that how you spell it? lol

Anyhoo

I thought his pasa was amazing. I loved the outfits and how they put a modern twist on the dance using some very traditional moves.

Comments

• kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Warren's paso, for me it was the best dance of the night! Full of drama and passion.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Where have you been able to watch it pleeeeease????

Thanks
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Brilliant concept, choreography excellent and very well performed. I love this duo!
  • loulabelle44loulabelle44 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked it, although I wondered if the inspitation came from Max & Yulia's famous Matrix showdance.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWGyurLAvE

Warren has been such a surprise in the competition, and so brilliant to watch.
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    Great vid, but I think the inspiration was probably more from Maks and Mel B's paso last year.:)
    Forum Member
    Force Ten wrote: »
    Great vid, but I think the inspiration was probably more from Maks and Mel B's paso last year.:)

Costumes and postures were similar but I give them brownie points for taking it to the next level - it could so easily have fallen flat.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I the only one that didn't think it was that great?

Yes it was probably one of the best on that night (with Misty & Maksim) but that isn't saying much as I thought last week's show was poor.

I found it was a bit clumsy and the choreography didn't flow it stopped and started.

Preferred Mel & Maksim pasos ;):)

Saying that Warren can really dance which was a complete :eek: to me.
    Forum Member
    I am always torn with pasos, as to whether I like them to flow, or them be a bit more "stompy" like the flamenco. Traditionally they should flow I suppose, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Where have you been able to watch it pleeeeease????

Thanks

DWTS is on UKTV gold - now renamed Watch - on Friday nights, 9.00 pm.

I'm sure some clips are also on You Tube.
  • loulabelle44loulabelle44 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    DWTS is on UKTV gold - now renamed Watch - on Friday nights, 9.00 pm.

I'm sure some clips are also on You Tube.

UKTV Gold actually still exists - renamed Gold - but as you say DWTS has moved to the new channel Watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Force Ten wrote: »

Ooo I might try and find that on you tube.

And thanks to everyone for correcting my spelling :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKTV Gold actually still exists - renamed Gold - but as you say DWTS has moved to the new channel Watch.

The original uktv gold (channel 109) is now Watch; uktv gold+1 is now G.O.L.D. Both - I think - have +1 channels but haven't looked to check their numbers.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Warren's dances !. He is just so light footed for his size and good natured, hope he gets to the final !