Katie Price Australian Deal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
Forum Member
So apparently Katie Price has signed a deal with Sistar Shoes to launch a range of shoes next month, what does everybody think?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/katie-price-is-coming-to-sydney/story-fnilxh2r-1226658986133

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for her..
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Probably wont buy them.

But otherwise good luck to her.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the shoes will be much like the woman herself: Tacky, ugly, plastic and once you take the glitter off, completely worthless.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she fly to Australia if she is heavily pregnant? Airlines don't allow it.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    How can she fly to Australia if she is heavily pregnant? Airlines don't allow it.

If her baby isn't due till September she will be approx 7 months pregnant and some do allow pregnant women to fly upto 36 weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If her baby isn't due till September she will be approx 7 months pregnant and some do allow pregnant women

As far as I know you cannot fly if you are 7 months or over.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

Some do some don't. Most require medical note after 28 weeks and some wont carry you at all after 34 weeks

As she's fairly vague on the due date we can only speculate..!

Either way, a long-haul flight with a pregnant lady who's prone to miscarriages and isnt having a very good pregnancy is in my opinion reckless
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Some do some don't. Most require medical note after 28 weeks and some wont carry you at all after 34 weeks

As she's fairly vague on the due date we can only speculate..!

Either way, a long-haul flight with a pregnant lady who's prone to miscarriages and isnt having a very good pregnancy is in my opinion reckless

Yes, she is terrified this time round, but is willing to fly to Australia :rolleyes:
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    oh. Before I clicked on the thread I thought that KP was emigrating to Australia. How disappointing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh. Before I clicked on the thread I thought that KP was emigrating to Australia. How disappointing.

Maybe when she gets there they will love her and there will be lots of deals for her and she will have to stay. ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T'would be nice. Her first ex could follow her because he loves his cash cows... I mean his kids so much!
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she hasn't named the range F*ck Me shoes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol superb :D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D Knowing Kate F*ck You would be more appropriate...
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EsMore like flick my peanut shoes
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the shoes will be much like the woman herself: Tacky, ugly, plastic and once you take the glitter off, completely worthless.

Can't say any more than this :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she will give Roxanne a few free pairs to try ;)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt even realise she was pregnant again
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine she's tapping into the Australian market as she's saturated the British market with her self promoted tat. No real interest in her anymore is there? Only one thing worse than being disliked and that's the general malaise and disinterest the GBP have for her these days. Same old, same old, seen it all before. Now she's even reduced to manufacturing bitch fights with Kelly Brook to leech some of her fame and garner column inches.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There not my style but definitely WAG/TOWIE and Price style

http://www.sistarshoes.com.au/

I think I've seen on her twitter posts images of her crystal shoes, which are not dissimilar to this site
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »

I think I've seen on her twitter posts images of her crystal shoes, which are not dissimilar to this site

Yuuurrggghh....... they're nasty! But totally in keeping with her sense of 'style'.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »

Now I like a heel and I'm no stranger to some pretty spectacular shoes but they do look like the sort of thing that comes in a size 11 ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Now I like a heel and I'm no stranger to some pretty spectacular shoes but they do look like the sort of thing that comes in a size 11 ;)

Don't they just. :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    "I have always wanted to design a line of my own shoes but I really wanted to wait and create something that would shock and awe, now I have been able to accomplish that dream. As this line is very special to me and the designers are from Australia I thought there was no better place to hold the world-wide launch and surprise all of our V.I.P guests by unveiling the line for the first time on the night."

Okaaayyy.:confused:
    So who exactly designed them ?
    Her or the Aussies ?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    "I have always wanted to design a line of my own shoes but I really wanted to wait and create something that would shock and awe, now I have been able to accomplish that dream. As this line is very special to me and the designers are from Australia I thought there was no better place to hold the world-wide launch and surprise all of our V.I.P guests by unveiling the line for the first time on the night."

Okaaayyy.:confused:
    So who exactly designed them ?
    Her or the Aussies ?

she has a ghost writer so probably has a ghost shoe designer....or I can imagine Pricey and Princess with crayons out drawing something, imagine the designers face when they see it!:D