The DS Eurovision General Discussion Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I just managed to come 5th place with Ashley Beautiful and the 90's dance song "Where Did Our Passion Go?" representing the UK. I am basically the next Guy Freeman.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Oooh the Danish stuff being repeated! It all goes downhill after Aqua though...
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    ooooh now came 5th! I AM DETERMINED TO WIN THIS GAME!
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I managed 5th with Jill and Eric for Sweden, singing a 90s dance hit about love wearing see-through costumes (until the Buck's Fizz + moment of course!). 103 points.
  • lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Ooh I managed fifth with 102 points with Hanna singing Our Internet in the style of 50's rock n roll representing Finland. Gimmick was headphones.

Utterly amazing! :D
    Forum Member
    I managed to get just 8 points for Russia by giving a male/ female 4 piece a country song about football and dressing them up in pink jumpsuits.

I am finding this so much more fun than I should be.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wth. My amazing band, The Green Fish, from Finland with the 80's rock song about Europe, 'Where did Community go' Came last :(!
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the Dancing Gay Schlemiels came last for Ireland with 'Where Did Granny Go?', scoring a meagre 8 points.
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Slovenia Aguilera from 2011?

Oh for crying out loud, stupid me!
    Definitely Slovenian Aguilera. :D
  • dbj2dbj2 Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    BigBmad wrote: »
    Even when they asked her to repeat....10 points to Ireland hahahaha

Isnt there always someone that buggers up on purpose in the rehearsals so they can practice what happens is someone trys to alter their votes or does what Lena did last year?
  • lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Wth. My amazing band, The Green Fish, from Finland with the 80's rock song about Europe, 'Where did Community go' Came last :(!

You were robbed :(
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Managed 9th place with a semi-naked Sanna clone and trying to replicate the song and staging! :D
  • KozmicBluesKozmicBlues Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I chose an Andy Abrahams lookalike, with shades and a cyan jumpsuit, singing a song about love. He came 11th. Good work Andy!
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am determined to win this thing now too! Have come last twice, to be fair, I was singing in the death slot of second for Ireland
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewiep93 wrote: »
    You were robbed :(

Damn political voting :cry::cry:
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I came 14th with my Ukrainian entry "Grandma Everybody" :D
    Forum Member
    Just call me Hazel Kwhatever from the Irish delegation- came last twice in a row with Celtic songs about peace (with an obligatory Riverdance break)
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just came last with a what looked like Holly Willoughby in a red jumpsuit and glam makeup, singing a power ballad about Freedom. No wonder I came last with lyrics of "oh boom bang freedom" dafuq :o:D
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    phill363 wrote: »
    http://games.usvsth3m.com/eurosong/

Just played this and came Last with 20 points Europe didn't like my white leather clad band singing a glamrock song about the internet for the united kingdom :D

Thats so much fun, I had a flying leather clad girlband singing about freedom, what nore do they want ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna Fat - The Lovely Dovey Song for Italy came 7th with 90 points!
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    I chose an Andy Abrahams lookalike, with shades and a cyan jumpsuit, singing a song about love. He came 11th. Good work Andy!

Bless, Make a nice break from those bins:D
  • AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Oooh. Came 3rd for Latvia with my R & B number about Cake. May be enough for Latvia not to withdraw!
  • contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    woo-hoo I came last place! Israel, white leather, freedom, headphones R and B in darkness...lol!

I'd vote for a song by a band called "Naughty Surprises"...lol!
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just came 6th with what looked like Brequette for Luxembourg singing a song called "Where do kittens go?" My jumpsuit was see-through that is probably why I did better this time. I had my 'kitten' on show for the boys ;)
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished 11th with a power ballad about freedom for the UK. But I picked a male performer; maybe I should try a female performer and see how I do. :D
This discussion has been closed.