Kylie - New Song / Video Crystallize

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
Forum Member
After the dreadful I was gonna cancel its back to classic Kylie !
Such a great track for charity, really hope this goes top 10 !

http://youtu.be/DfQAhii0TzA

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it! :D
  • TheBigBoyTheBigBoy Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    The song is available on iTunes on the 9th of June
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheBigBoy wrote: »
    The song is available on iTunes on the 9th of June

oh man :( i really hoped if it wasn't out on Wednesday (her birthday) it was going to be sooner than that

gorgeous song, love the video
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    love this song and the video -
    what has happened to 'i was gonna cancel?'
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what has happened to 'i was gonna cancel?'

It peaked at #59 in the UK
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the video would've been better without Kylie to be honest. It should just have been the girl going from bedroom to stage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this gets airplay and promotion (especially if it's being held back to 9th of June). Hopefully Radio 2 playlist it.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's decent but nothing special.
  • sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    I much prefer this song to the other songs I've heard of hers recently. I was considering buying her new album but when I looked this song and the other good songs I've recently heard called Timebomb, Sparks and one called I think Sleeping With The Enemy aren't on there so didn't bother. You can't expect people to part with their cash for half a product. If they release a full version of the album then I'll buy the CD but not otherwise. Shame because this song Chrystallize is very good and a good advert for an album.
  • cf80cf80 Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    sej17 wrote: »
    I much prefer this song to the other songs I've heard of hers recently. I was considering buying her new album but when I looked this song and the other good songs I've recently heard called Timebomb, Sparks and one called I think Sleeping With The Enemy aren't on there so didn't bother. You can't expect people to part with their cash for half a product. If they release a full version of the album then I'll buy the CD but not otherwise. Shame because this song Chrystallize is very good and a good advert for an album.

Timebomb has nothing to do with this album project and was a one-off release. 'Sparks' is a B-side, so would never have been on the album. Also, 'Sleeping with the Enemy' is on the deluxe version of the album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's out now and is at #33 on iTunes - hopefully can be Kylie's 50th UK top 40 hit :)
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this, much better than the crap she's releasing lately
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    It's a pity Kylie didn't leave Parlophone. This is an amazing song and video but is only number 31 on iTunes when it has the potential to be a number one hit. No promo as she is in Australia doing her sister's job (something only a few years ago she said she would never do!) She needs to sack Parlophone who don't seem to know what to do with her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #38 in today's midweeks. Keep buying so we can bag Kylie her 50th UK top 40 hit!
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not heard it any where . Radio 2 maybe playing it ,but most people that listen to R 2 don't down load singles . I love Kylie and love to see her being successful , but this current phase is not working out at all .
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely forgot about this. Didn't realise it was getting a proper release, thought it was just for charity.
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, even her website hasn't sent out a round robin email to tell people this charity song is out.

Pity, as it is a really good Kylie song
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    This is now at 120 on iTunes. It's a shame as not only is it a good song, it's also for a very good cause.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    This song is so pretty.

I feel sad when a song like this fails to get anywhere near the top ten but people like Rita Ora can release any old rubbish and it's a winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Shitey Minogue is still waving them nipple tassels around? What a load of soulless old crock. I'll stick to real music OP, no thanks to the ear assault you just gave me... Where's the rolleyes smiley when you need it?
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This song is so pretty.

I feel sad when a song like this fails to get anywhere near the top ten but people like Rita Ora can release any old rubbish and it's a winner.

That tells you something about the fickle nature of pop music audiences.
    In this case this is a very average song performed by a very moderate performer and the best thing about it is the cause.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    In this case this is a very average song performed by a very moderate performer and the best thing about it is the cause.

That's your opinion, I think the song is really beautiful and Kylie is far more than an average performer.

But it would be boring if we all thought the same. :)
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's your opinion, I think the song is really beautiful and Kylie is far more than an average performer.

But it would be boring if we all thought the same. :)

I agree with you.

I really like this single, heard it for the first time today, Although i must admit, its very similar to I Believe In You & All The Lovers (Which isnt a bad thing really as they are my top 2 tracks by her)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    controversial (well maybe controversial is the wrong word) but i actually like Crystallize more than I Believe in You
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,551
    Forum Member
    This song is so pretty.

I don't get too stressed about chart positions these days as it really is all based around hype and whose trending as it where, kylie never had
    A shot at a high charting record with this song in 2014, however had she released this during the fever era it would have gone top 10, she's not in that place anymore, you could also argue that in 2/3/5 years when the hype regarding Rita Ora has died down, she could release the best song of her career and it won't chart very well, it's just the way it is