New York Bomb Plot Suspect Arrested In UK

Comments

• tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could anyone provide a links to any "good" Human Rights Act decisions that wouldn't be spoonfed to the sheep? is there an EU website that keeps track or anything?
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And which department of MI5 are you from? Or are you someone who has done a lot of research on the matter?

Nah didn't think so.

What about the lies mi5 told? care to explain?

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/823687-mi5-lied-to-mps-about-data-on-july-7-bombers

I know a bit about surveillance, and I know it would be impossible to watch all the people targets come into contact with. It has been explained quite often.
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Could anyone provide a links to any "good" Human Rights Act decisions that wouldn't be spoonfed to the sheep? is there an EU website that keeps track or anything?

There is a site with cases - here's a pdf from there http://www.coe.int/t/e/human_rights/execution/03_cases/United_Kingdom_en.pdf

Also http://www.echr.coe.int/ECHR/EN/Header/Case-Law/Case-law+information/Lists+of+judgments/
  • ennuiennui Posts: 1,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how this coincides with the 5th anniversary of 7/7. Gotta keep "terror" fresh in our minds in case we forget eh.

Oh and now we hear that a "terror cell" is planning another attack in the UK.

Well i wonder how many people know that the suspected 7/7 terrorists were also being watched by MI6 for months.

How safe do you feel?
    "Funny?" "Funny?" How so? The sooner we establish stronger links to Mossad, or better still sub contract out our security to Mossad and IDF commandos the sooner we in the UK can rest assured these hateful, angry, odious, murderous, heinous mahometanistic radicalised fanatics are flushed out off our streets and off our soil.

They could all go home somewhere where they can stone, lash and behead all day and all night with impunity b'cos Mohamed told them to do it. And they could do honour killings and suicide bombings of market squares and mosques all day and everyday in keeping with the lifestyle and culture they choose to glorify.
  • Keyplayer2010Keyplayer2010 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ennui wrote: »
    "Funny?" "Funny?" How so? The sooner we establish stronger links to Mossad, or better still sub contract out our security to Mossad and IDF commandos the sooner we in the UK can rest assured these odious, murderous, heinous mahometanistic radicalised fanatics are flushed out off our streets and off our soil.

Stronger links to Mossad? are you serious?

This "war on terror" is a load of ball cocks ok, You can lock up and kick people out everyday for the next 2 hundred years, but the roots will always be there because its not terrorism or terrorists that are the problem.

You've gotta ask yourself why they want to kill? why do they hate us?

Have you thought about that?

They say its because they hate our freedoms, well our government seems to hate our freedom to, Dads are being stopped from attending sports days to watch their kids.
    Our emails are being checked out, we have to go through x-ray camera's to get on a plane, i could go on all day... Our leaders want to control almost every aspect of our lives in fighting this invisible enemy, If this doesn't concern you then you don't deserve to have any freedom.

in the name of the "war on terror" WE are losing everything this country once stood for.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • BRMBBRMB Posts: 3,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Funny?" "Funny?" How so? The sooner we establish stronger links to Mossad, or better still sub contract out our security to Mossad and IDF commandos the sooner we in the UK can rest assured these hateful, angry, odious, murderous, heinous mahometanistic radicalised fanatics are flushed out off our streets and off our soil.

They could all go home somewhere where they can stone, lash and behead all day and all night with impunity b'cos Mohamed told them to do it. And they could do honour killings and suicide bombings of market squares and mosques all day and everyday in keeping with the lifestyle and culture they choose to glorify.

Ignorance and fanaticism is not the preserve of the Muslim world it seems.

Outsource to Mossad? How asinine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stronger links to Mossad? are you serious?

This "war on terror" is a load of ball cocks ok, You can lock up and kick people out everyday for the next 2 hundred years, but the roots will always be there because its not terrorism or terrorists that are the problem.

You've gotta ask yourself why they want to kill? why do they hate us?

Have you thought about that?

They say its because they hate our freedoms, well our government is destroying that not the terrorists by spying on us left right and centre, Dads are being stopped from attending sports days to watch their kids.

What bloody freedom? in the name of the "war on terror" WE are losing everything this country once stood for.
    BUT it is not just US they want to kill is it. They are all just overwhemingly bursting with hate. Every day 60 or 80 or 100 people die and scores if not hundreds maimed and dismembered by suicide bombing in Kabul, in Baghdad, in Lahore. Three very different societies arab, afghan, pakistani BUT all totally mohametanist. Hateful and hell bent on inflicating maximum pain and injury and destruction to life and limb to men, women and children in mosques and market squares. Clearly they don't just hate us they hate any any everything, it is their way of life.

Stronger links to Mossad and some IDF commandos on standby in Birmingham and Walthamstow? Yes please. I would feel safer on the Tubes and Buses. I'd sooner a Jew was my neighbour any day, when has a jew ever threatened to mutilate and maim you? And just look how good they are at running things, anything, everything indeed.
  • Keyplayer2010Keyplayer2010 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BUT it is not just US they want to kill is it. They are all just overwhemingly bursting with hate. Every day 60 or 80 or 100 people die and scores if not hundreds maimed and dismembered by suicide bombing in Kabul, in Baghdad, in Lahore. Three very different societies arab, afghan, pakistani BUT all totally mohametanist. Hateful and hell bent on inflicating maximum pain and injury and destruction to life and limb to men, women and children in mosques and market squares. Clearly they don't just hate us they hate any any everything, it is their way of life.

Stronger links to Mossad and some IDF commandos on standby in Birmingham and Walthamstow? Yes please. I would feel safer on the Tubes and Buses. I'd sooner a Jew was my neighbour any day, when has a jew ever threatened to mutilate and maim you? And just look how good they are at running things, anything, everything indeed.

Go to Palestine for a few weeks then read your post again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go to Palestine for a few weeks then read your post again.
    Go to Kandahar or go to Kabul or go to Baghdad or go to Karachi or go to Lahore for a few days then read your post again. I would not go to Gaza or the West Bank as I realise they are dangerous and hostile places that the Jews have issues with. But even that is insignificant to the hostility and danger of going to any of the aforementioned Mohametan lands.
    Get Abid Naseer a one way ticket to USA NOW! Save a seat for Abdulla Ahmed Ali, Assad Sarwar, Tanvir Hussain and the evil preacher of hate Abu Hamza. The sooner this lot are in a tough and secure US gaol, shackled, doing back braking toil between a rock and a hard place and sharing shower and cell with homersekshuls with a history of violence the sooner we in the UK can sleep that much more safe and secure.
  • ClickNeggClickNegg Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People don't want to hear that the likes of Mossad and the IDF are constantly watching out for us in the west. It makes them sick to think the Jewish state is our main player at the forefront of terrorism. We'll eventually lose all our traditional friends in our desire to appease the lefties and extremists within the Islamic State of Britain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClickNegg wrote: »
    People don't want to hear that the likes of Mossad and the IDF are constantly watching out for us in the west. It makes them sick to think the Jewish state is our main player at the forefront of terrorism. We'll eventually lose all our traditional friends in our desire to appease the lefties and extremists within the Islamic State of Britain.

Mossad and the IDF are watching out for us? Really?

It makes people 'sick' to think this? Really?

Mossad and the IDF are looking after Israel's interest. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

I'd suggest that the idea the UK is losing it's 'traditional friends' is nonsense (Israel is not a 'traditional friend' of the UK), that it is more a case of home-grown fanatics who are railing against the fact that we aren't killing enough Muslims. As these people are probably certifiable idiots, their views should be treated with the derision they deserve.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRMB wrote: »

Mossad and the IDF are looking after Israel's interest. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

I'd suggest that the idea the UK is losing it's 'traditional friends' is nonsense (Israel is not a 'traditional friend' of the UK), that it is more a case of home-grown fanatics who are railing against the fact that we aren't killing enough Muslims. As these people are probably certifiable idiots, their views should be treated with the derision they deserve.

And you say i'm speaking nonsense. Your reaction is exactly what i'm talking about!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those type of statements really do not help your arguement whatsoever. Your judgement is poor and deluded if you really believe that it some BNP/EDL fanatics that feel we aren't killing enough mahometans.
    Mossad and the IDF are clearly looking after Israels interests. But I would pay good money for our MI5/MI6 to go take classes in the Mossad University of how-to-defend-your-homeland. Instead of our MI5 lot being dragged through every Court in the land by Benjy Islamisist and his lottery winning legal aid budget, they should be out there with their tennis shorts, pillow and false passport getting the job done quickly and quietly like stealthy Bond like secret agents .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those type of statements really do not help your arguement whatsoever. Your judgement is poor and deluded if you really believe that it some BNP/EDL fanatics that feel we aren't killing enough mahometans.
    Mossad and the IDF are clearly looking after Israels interests. But I would pay good money for our MI5/MI6 to go take classes in the Mossad University of how-to-defend-your-homeland. Instead of our MI5 lot being dragged through every Court in the land by Benjy Islamisist and his lottery winning legal aid budget, they should be out there with their tennis shorts, pillow and false passport getting the job done quickly and quietly like stealthy Bond like secret agents .

haha well said!! Britain is a joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I guess that's what we get for living in a civilised society rather than some third-world shit-house.

Not only do these people want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, they want to demolish the bathroom too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that's what we get for living in a civilised society rather than some third-world shit-house.

hows the weather today in lalaland?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows the weather today in lalaland?

I'd rather live in a civilised lala-land than some Middle Eastern hole where the answer to everything is 'kill'.

You regard the UK as a joke because we have and use laws. That puts you in agreement with the Muslim loons and other fanatics that would rather we didn't.

Nice company you keep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather live in a civilised lala-land than some Middle Eastern hole where the answer to everything is 'kill'.

You regard the UK as a joke because we have and use laws. That puts you in agreement with the Muslim loons and other fanatics that would rather we didn't.

Nice company you keep.

You think the UK is the bastion of lawfulness? We're pathetic! A shadow of our former selves. We protect terrorists, Israel (middle eastern hole? have you ever been? have you ever had a good look around the UK?!) protects citizens. How that puts me in agreement with oppressive islamic dictatorships... i'm all ears..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think the UK is the bastion of lawfulness? We're pathetic! A shadow of our former selves. We protect terrorists, Israel (middle eastern hole? have you ever been? have you ever had a good look around the UK?!) protects citizens. How that puts me in agreement with oppressive islamic dictatorships... i'm all ears..

The UK is a civilised, largely law abiding, country. That is a fact.

Those of you who see Muslim terrorists around every corner, and want to see them subject to Mossad and IDF style measures are no better than the terrorists themselves. You all just want to kill.

I regard myself as better than the terrorists. You clearly don't. You support the same methods and measures they do and you support the illegal removal or murder of suspects. I find it hard to tell the difference between one hate-filled individual and another.

And I've been to Israel at least twice a year for longer than I care to remember.

EDIT: Ah I see what you mean re shithole. Well Israel is not the worst place in the Middle East, but my comment was more generic. I'll spell it out next time.
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People don't want to hear that the likes of Mossad and the IDF are constantly watching out for us in the west. .

Indeed. Never known when a spare western passport might come in handy. Mossad and the IDF looks out for no one but there interests.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha well said!! Britain is a joke.

Why live in Britain then if it's so bad?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Indeed. Never known when a spare western passport might come in handy. Mossad and the IDF looks out for no one but there interests.
    We should just hand Mossad all our passport printing work. That ought to save them time :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    Why live in Britain then if it's so bad?
    A question i ask myself more and more. Might have something to do with family, business interests etc..

The passport thing - boring, change the record, no proof, so what if there was, every secret service uses them, blahblahblah. :yawn:
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    We should just hand Mossad all our passport printing work. That ought to save them time :D

Oooh the tories love a bit of outsourcing as well. What a great idea.:D