Options

The Rylan Clark Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping to say how glad i am he has got through to next week. This forum makes me so mad sometimes, some of things that are said about him are disgusting and he seems like a really lovely man.. I hope he goes as far as he can, and then makes a bloody good career out of it!

Him and Chris are the forum whipping boys this year, some of the personal comments and rumours about them both are disgusting! Lets hope for a bottom 2 free week for Rylan next week xx

I agree and hope bottom 2 free weeks both for Chris and Rylan
    Chris is my fave.
    Oh if anyone knows Rylan (personally) please tell him that using sun beds is not good for him= just go in the sun (walking ) for about 20 min for his vitimin D then put on sun cream protection
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, he's apparently singing a medley involving Gangnam Style tonight, should be interesting :D

I'm not sure what other song will be included in it, probably something matching the Love and Heartbreak theme, he did say he was going to be concentrating on his singing this week too.
  • Options
    vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything about this is just amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flawless performance as usual. Hilar bant with Gary and he literally was the highlight of the entire show.

PLEASE VOTE Y'ALL.
    09020 50 51 111 for landline.
    6 50 51 11 for mobile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The star of the show shines on for another week.
  • Options
    vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The star of the show shines on for another week.

Amen!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAAY. Being saved by the public will help to boost his confidence hopefully. :D

Club Classics next week so I'm guessing he'll sing another up-tempo song!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rylan is going to destroy everyone with his club classic.
  • Options
    ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha. Best thread ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan's fantastic performance of Groove Is In The Heart/Gangnam Style/Pump Up The Jam medley on Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJQgJKKEcRE

Loved it, wonder if he ran through the hotel naked after he got through :D
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved his performance tonight. Best of the night, IMO. Go Rylan!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another outstanding performance; medley of On The Floor & Don't Stop The Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9PAKOeRaYY

Loving the outfit & the mixture of songs, he performed it really well and sounded good too. :)

PLEASE can we all vote again? It'd mean everything to him:
    Landline: 09020 50 51 07.
    Mobile: 6 50 51 07.

Let's keep him out of the bottom two tomorrow night!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yaaay, we did it again :D

This week he's gonna have his hair coloured ice white, very excited to see his performance, Halloween will totally be his thing.
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he can last a few more weeks at least loved his performance this week.

Can't wait for Halloween week.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought I'd pop along and show my support for Rylan :)

Looking forward to seeing his performance this coming week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His performance is gonna be "very dangerous" this week. :eek: I'm totally excited.

Also, he's 24 today and is out celebrating tonight, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLAN. <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His fabulous Toxic/Horny/Poison medley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsg5R1hAi_k
    Loved Rylan last night, one of my favourite performances this series :D

PLEASE vote for him:
    Landline: 09020505103.
    Mobile: 6505103.

If he gets through this week, I'm so excited to see what he comes up with next week as he's going to sing something with impressive vocals and not as much performing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay we did it again! :D

He seems so happy on twitter, I totally can't wait for next week now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Week 5 - Hung Up/Gimme Gimme Gimme Medley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vHXePKX3eQ
    Amazing once again, I'm happy he proved his vocals at the start, he sounded brilliant. :)

Also a clip of him singing Wires on XtraFactor (what he wanted to perform on the show): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NlnXK7KE2g

PLEASE vote for him, he'd love to stay...
    Landline: 09020 50 51 01.
    Mobile: 6 50 51 01.
  • Options
    ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people SO lovely on Digital Spy? NOT. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyond happy Tulisa made the right decision by taking it to the public vote, we must vote more again next week though!

His Kissing You sing-off performance (my favourite I've ever seen): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptAAjVlI2qM
    ImOnlyWee wrote: »
    Why are people SO lovely on Digital Spy? NOT. lol
    Rylan's popularity is increasing every week seemingly on here and twitter though, which is great considering the amount of hate he attracted at his audition :D
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was too close for comfort on Saturday! So glad he's through to next week though, phew! Would be nice to hear another ballad from him, but I'm not complaining at what we're given, he's bloody brilliant!

His popularity does appear to be increasing, can you imagine him reaching the final?! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ikr, it was terrifying! I figured it'd probably go to public vote and did have some hope Rylan would have more votes than Kye, but it was still really scary. And YES, a ballad would be perfect although this week he has a "fun" routine planned according to Nicole...there's always next week if he stays :)

& I know, it'd be beyond amazing. His/Gary's and the public's reaction would be class :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Rylan, Kye and Melanie are my favourites this year, so I was disappointed that Melanie went out early, and that both Kye and Rylan were in the bottom two this week.

I will just be voting for Rylan now. I think he's fabulous and I hope he goes much further in the competition.

Whatever happens, I think he will be one of the most remembered contestants from this year. And I don't think X Factor will be the last we will see of him on TV either!:D