Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    :D Could be.
    But she is just back from a sunshine break (she says on twitter) so must be deemed cleared to fly. So can't be TOO far on.

She is so full of BS she is just a bladder with a mooth!:D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Katie's going to love this ....

Kelly Brook and Amy Childs have been voted onto the 'top 10 modern day icons' list while Katie tops the list of the 'top 10 least fashionable celebrities'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343157/Duchess-Cambridge-Princess-Diana-Audrey-Hepburn-voted-worlds-greatest-style-icons-Katie-Price-comes-bottom.html
    The word 'icon' feels rather sullied now.:rolleyes:
    But in reality they are icons. Many young girls want to have the life these girls have. Wearing designer clothes and being in the papers endlessly is just many young girls idea of perfection and something to aim for. Just as many did when Pwicey was at her peak & she was a somebody.
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    I haven't heard that in ages !:D
    True though.
    If she has been allowed to fly in this past few days then all this "soon" tweeting is just her messing around. The facts speak louder than her inane red herring tweets designed to drum up reams of glorification and shmoozing from her followers.
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't believe she will make anything on her shoe designs *cough* let alone enough to cover an expenses promotional trip to Australia. I am pretty sure the aussies have enough tat on their market stalls already without KP flying over with hers
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Amy Childs a modern day icon - the world truly has gone mad :eek:

Quite sad seeing who is considered an icon now compared to the all time list. Not one person on the modern list can hold a candle to the ones on the classic list
    MRS W wrote: »

Lol..........sometimes DS is the dogs' proverbials.:D
    Forum Member
    Joannexx wrote: »
    I still can't believe she will make anything on her shoe designs *cough* let alone enough to cover an expenses promotional trip to Australia. I am pretty sure the aussies have enough tat on their market stalls already without KP flying over with hers
    They are much nearer Taiwan than we are, therefore cheap tatt will be available by the skip load already, so I doubt an endorsement from a pneumatic ex page 3 poser will rock their world off it's axis.;)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The word 'icon' feels rather sullied now.:rolleyes:
    But in reality they are icons. Many young girls want to have the life these girls have. Wearing designer clothes and being in the papers endlessly is just many young girls idea of perfection and something to aim for. Just as many did when Pwicey was at her peak & she was a somebody.

The word "Icon" and Katie at the bottom of the list is enough to have her pulling her fake hair out :D
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    The word "Icon" and Katie at the bottom of the list is enough to have her pulling her fake hair out :D
    Perhaps it will be a wake-up call that her time is up.In fact it was up a few years ago. Around the time of her marriage hitting the skids oddly enough.
    Maybe seeing it in black and white will make it sink in that she is no longer current or edgy ,no matter how hard she tries to be in her column.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe and abhor media whoring and each and every no-mark from Towie, Big Brother and all the other grubby nobodies crawling out of the woodwork annoy me intensely.

I have a sneaking admiration for KP though.:o She is just so good at what she does.

Not sure what exactly that is but she is certainly an expert in her own field.;)
    Forum Member
    Lovely picture of Pwicey in this article;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4963374/Katie-Price-YouTube-charge-to-watch-clips.html

........and apparently Leo is either in England or headed here.
    Coincidence ? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these jelluz wimmun crack me up.:D

Lets face it......................she ain't ignored.

Look out for the triple..................:D:D:D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    All these jelluz wimmun crack me up.:D

Lets face it......................she ain't ignored.

Look out for the triple..................:D:D:D

Yeah. In the same way we slow down to see a car crash :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yeah. In the same way we slow down to see a car crash :D

I know.:o
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe and abhor media whoring and each and every no-mark from Towie, Big Brother and all the other grubby nobodies crawling out of the woodwork annoy me intensely.

I have a sneaking admiration for KP though.:o She is just so good at what she does.

Not sure what exactly that is but she is certainly an expert in her own field.;)

& yet you admire KP?

It's a funny old world:rolleyes:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely picture of Pwicey in this article;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4963374/Katie-Price-YouTube-charge-to-watch-clips.html

........and apparently Leo is either in England or headed here.
    Coincidence ? :D
    It might have something to do with the court case,wasn't he supposed to be backing peter:confused:,can't think why else he'd want to come over here,unless katie is due next week and he wants to be by her side lol:eek:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    It might have something to do with the court case,wasn't he supposed to be backing peter:confused:,can't think why else he'd want to come over here,unless katie is due next week and he wants to be by her side lol:eek:;)

Back for the DNA tests on Jeremy Kyle :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & yet you admire KP?

It's a funny old world:rolleyes:

Please don't jump to conclusions.
    I did not join her fan club.:)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't jump to conclusions.
    I did not join her fan club.:)

Now you're just being silly and obtuse.

You said in your previous post that you admire her. I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back for the DNA tests on Jeremy Kyle :D

Can we have a joint DNA and lie detector test Jeremy Kyle 1 hr special?

questions for the test please .............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Can we have a joint DNA and lie detector test Jeremy Kyle 1 hr special?

questions for the test please .............

I'll get back to you with the questions... so many to choose from. Her answer to the failing all three will be "it is wot it is" ;)
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get back to you with the questions... so many to choose from. Her answer to the failing all three will be "it is wot it is" ;)
    I can just hear jezza now,katie,you dirty little liar lol
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's really nothing to admire, sneaking or otherwise, about KP. She's even rubbish at media whoring now.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If the rumours are true, I'm particularly looking forward to Leo's testimony as I think Katie underestimated him and he took in far more than she realised. You get the feeling that she still has some compromising material on Alex because she doesn't hold back from publicly attacking him whereas she's far more reticent about Leo apart from a few jibes about him being a freeloader etc. I hope it's a sign that the start of the court case is imminent perhaps some of Katie's signings/trips will have to be dramatically cancelled? :rolleyes:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with Leo (from KP's point of view) is that he really has nothing to lose. He's not based here, his career isn't reliant on KP, he has no kids with her (unless she's suddenly going to claim that baby Wonga CashLady is his... :rolleyes: ) and it doesn't matter what people here think of him because he'll just return to Argentina once the case is over and resume his life there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol I wonder if Kevin would film it for Youtube :D