Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Maybe the reason for the echo.

Ya might be right Fiz :D:D:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she is going to Australia with them awful shoe designs of hers, or someone elses which she claims is hers, I don't know I forget
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    So she is going to Australia with them awful shoe designs of hers, or someone elses which she claims is hers, I don't know I forget

Thinks she's taken other peoples designs and stuck a bit of pink glitter on them.

This is what I'm expecting her collection to look like http://blog.carnivalneworleans.com/wp-content/uploads/Muses-shoe-collection.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Thinks she's taken other peoples designs and stuck a bit of pink glitter on them.

This is what I'm expecting her collection to look like http://blog.carnivalneworleans.com/wp-content/uploads/Muses-shoe-collection.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA they kind of remind me of transvestite's footwear whilst on stage performing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHA they kind of remind me of transvestite's footwear whilst on stage performing

Yep. If she doesn't make them go up to a size 11 or 12, she's missed a trick :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like this Sistar shoes just stick glitter and shit on some of them thick sole shoes, anyone ever heard of hobbycraft :D

It's just as you said Blondie, it's a load of old stuck on stuff which will probably fall of when the wearer falls over in them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP's innate lack of understanding 'less is more' will ensure that her shoe designs will only have a niche market instead of mass appeal... and her make-up will always be trowelled on... she will never dress for body shape or dignity etc. She is of the opinion that 'if you've got it flaunt it 24/7'... life is always more interesting with a bit of mystery.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP's innate lack of understanding 'less is more' will ensure that her shoe designs will only have a niche market instead of mass appeal... and her make-up will always be trowelled on... she will never dress for body shape or dignity etc. She is of the opinion that 'if you've got it flaunt it 24/7'... life is always more interesting with a bit of mystery.

Or even if you haven't.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading an interview when she said she wanted to bring out a range of blinged up baby items (she used to stick diamantes on Harvey's baby bottle..>!) I wonder why nobody rushed to take her up on it!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to hear her backache,blood pressure,extreme nausea,anemia and her fear of miscarriage have all miraculously cleared up,just in time travel to the other side of the world in the late stages of her pregnancy to make money selling shoes.Hmmm,now let me see what come first with miss price,is is making more money,or is her delicate fragile pregnancy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I remember reading an interview when she said she wanted to bring out a range of blinged up baby items (she used to stick diamantes on Harvey's baby bottle..>!) I wonder why nobody rushed to take her up on it!

Can you imagine trying to get them past H&S?

They are dead bling innit...

But they are not safe...

Just get the nanny to watch em proper...

They are still not safe even with constant supervision....

But they are well gorge and I got plenty of fans who want them... maybe I can market them as ornaments.:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I like a heel and I'm no stranger to some pretty spectacular shoes but they do look like the sort of thing that comes in a size 11 ;)

I think even a drag queen would turn their nose up at them. They are just vile :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    It's good to hear her backache,blood pressure,extreme nausea,anemia and her fear of miscarriage have all miraculously cleared up,just in time travel to the other side of the world in the late stages of her pregnancy to make money selling shoes.Hmmm,now let me see what come first with miss price,is is making more money,or is her delicate fragile pregnancy

I wonder if the father of her unborn child was allowed an opinion on the subject but I think we all know the answer to that one
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does this vile creature still get work?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the father of her unborn child was allowed an opinion on the subject but I think we all know the answer to that one
    She went beserk at him because he told her to have a glass of water,imagine if he told her to think of the baby and not the money,whoa,he'd be out quicker than his pecs lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think KP forgets that 'a turd is a turd even if its covered in glitter!' this phrase always comes to mind when she launches her tat!

I am flabbergasted that anyone so late on in her pregnancy would take such a long flight! I had a fab pregnancy but didn't travel outside the UK or by plane because the safety of my unborn baby was my priority - I have a nasty allergy to mosquito bites and wouldn't risk it... let alone the risk of DVTs etc....especially if she has issues with blood pressure!

I am shocked by how little regard she has paid to the wellbeing of the baby so far! I guess the lack of interest from the tabloids and mags has affected how she sees the value of her child!

You would have thought she would have some common sense!!! The shoes will hardly make her a fortune... unless there are more transsexual lap dancers in oz than I imagine???
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I think KP forgets that 'a turd is a turd even if its covered in glitter!' this phrase always comes to mind when she launches her tat!

I am flabbergasted that anyone so late on in her pregnancy would take such a long flight! I had a fab pregnancy but didn't travel outside the UK or by plane because the safety of my unborn baby was my priority - I have a nasty allergy to mosquito bites and wouldn't risk it... let alone the risk of DVTs etc....especially if she has issues with blood pressure!

I am shocked by how little regard she has paid to the wellbeing of the baby so far! I guess the lack of interest from the tabloids and mags has affected how she sees the value of her child!

You would have thought she would have some common sense!!! The shoes will hardly make her a fortune... unless there are more transsexual lap dancers in oz than I imagine???

But this is Katie Price, me me me ,always first. She was worried about a miscarriage, but still rode and now a long flight, as you say a DVT is a risk, money is more important to her than anything else except herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    But this is Katie Price, me me me ,always first. She was worried about a miscarriage, but still rode and now a long flight, as you say a DVT is a risk, money is more important to her than anything else except herself.

I am sure if the posters on this thread put their hands down the back of their sofas and donated the loose change they found, it would make more cash than she will make from the sale of her shoes... with the cost of the flight she might well end up out of pocket... :eek:

.... who in oz would seriously want to buy something from a person known as a washed up glamour model who is the queen of tat!!!

This venture is about her vanity, and she should put that aside for the last part of her pregnancy for the health of her baby and herself!

... if the pregnancy hasn't already given her cankles, the flight will... I doubt she will be able to get her trotters in a pair for the launch ;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I am sure if the posters on this thread put their hands down the back of their sofas and donated the loose change they found, it would make more cash than she will make from the sale of her shoes... with the cost of the flight she might well end up out of pocket... :eek:

.... who in oz would seriously want to buy something from a person known as a washed up glamour model who is the queen of tat!!!

This venture is about her vanity, and she should put that aside for the last part of her pregnancy for the health of her baby and herself!

... if the pregnancy hasn't already given her cankles, the flight will... I doubt she will be able to get her trotters in a pair for the launch ;);)

Some lovely comfy flats she can wear during the flight http://blog.carnivalneworleans.com/wp-content/uploads/Muses-shoe-collection.jpg

The Barbie ones I think would particularly suit - unless Ken fights her for them :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some lovely comfy flats she can wear during the flight http://blog.carnivalneworleans.com/wp-content/uploads/Muses-shoe-collection.jpg

The Barbie ones I think would particularly suit - unless Ken fights her for them :D

I would imagine that they are not her sort of thing, not glittery enough.......... now if they had a sparkling crown on them... she would be using the creator as a ghost shoe designer! ;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Wasn't that film "Priscilla,Queen of the desert " filmed in Oz ?
    Maybe she has watched that with Kev and his playmates and has assumed every other male in Oz is Transexual/gay/cross dressing and will totes drool over her FM shoes. I doubt many women will.
    Anyway,free advice Pwicey....make sure you do them in very large sizes and you might make enough to break even.
  • kxkkxk Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    LOL

Is this some kind of joke?

I'm Aussie - and I doubt more than 10 people here know who she is, well actually she isn't anybody is she?

I mean we don't get UK papers so we aren't exposed to her overexposed huge tits.
    Does she actually do something for a living?
    And didn't she have a different name?
    (I know she was married to an ex aussie we were glad to be rid of, another person most here don't know since we got rid of him so long ago).

I only know her name because I lurk about here and love reading UK newspapers online.

And the shoes!
    Hu, we can already get the same from China for $50.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D That just about sums it up... Even the promotional news report starts off "Peter Andre's ex-wife Katie Price".... could zelebdom stoop any lower...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    :D:D That just about sums it up... Even the promotional news report starts off "Peter Andre's ex-wife Katie Price".... could zelebdom stoop any lower...?

The herald sun calls her an it girl and a page 3 babe. No mention of Andre
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The herald sun calls her an it girl and a page 3 babe. No mention of Andre

Tut tut, fancy missing out those all important letters - newspaper editing standards are clearly slipping these days, just can't get the staff.