Shooting in Woolwich, London

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    The footage of that guy is the most bizarre thing. He's just stood there as if taking part in a debate with someone with the knifes in his hand while some old lady pushes her trolly behind him oblivious to what's going on. And what's more bonkers is someone is stood there calmly filming him!!!

Thats what I thought, who the hell would film that? I'd be running in the other direction.
  • Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No use. They will all be discriminated. This is just the way the world works. Muslims are now the new and lowest underclass of British society.

Unfortunately not, no.

I work with a few and you couldn't tell they're Muslim. They don't have long beards or headscarves. Some of them aren't even that dark.

They are not recognized as Muslim on the street and so are able to get away with day-to-day life without discrimination.

How will the world get around these inconspicuous ones?
  • DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No use. They will all be discriminated. This is just the way the world works. Muslims are now the new and lowest underclass of British society.

Except it's illegal in many cases - employment for example - to do that.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Lets face it it wasnt terrorism it was a Racist attack.
  • jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just seen the footage on ITV news, not being aware of this until then, I don't think anyone would have complained if the police had shot them dead.

That would have sent a message out to maverick tosspots who think their deluded ideals can be carried out in this country.

Your post already states why the message wouldn't be effective.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Rivers of Blood" speech Enoch Powell 7

look it up this was forecast and it is going to get worse.

Unless there are suddenly large incidents of violence against white people I don't think it constitutes this statement.
  • TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see the Somalians integrating their culture with ours
  • stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    blue34 wrote: »
    Thats what I thought, who the hell would film that? I'd be running in the other direction.

Yeah, this seems odd. Very odd. Too odd. I wonder who the person that filmed it was.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1_WbQ4Z8E
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    There is currently a major offensive against Boko Harem, the Islamist group there, could be some kind of reprisal?

I doubt it.

To these brainwashed fkwits countries don't matter. It's all about islam.

It was a cowardly act of murder against a defenseless man. I see it took two of them as well. If it was one he probably would have been able to make a fight of it.

Filthy, cowardly bastards.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have been reading about this and to say it makes my blood run cold is an understatement. This is one of those stories that will haunt me for the rest of my life. My thoughts are with the victim's loved ones.

To be selfish and think about myself for a second, I know awful things happen everywhere, every day, but I am now actually genuinely terrified of living in my own country. How on earth have things come to this? It's all so wrong. Something MUST be done.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    striing wrote: »

I don't know about 2013 but Nottingham was the murder capital of the UK for a while - may still be for all I know.

I don't think there has been a shooting there for a few years, but it was only black drug dealers shooting each other.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jrio wrote: »
    Your post already states why the message wouldn't be effective.

I.e they don't care, maybe so. So we don't care if they are shot dead.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the deal with the damaged car?

They hit him with the car,got out of it with the weapons, attacked him with the machete, and then dragged his body to the middle of the road.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately not, no.

I work with a few and you couldn't tell they're Muslim. They don't have long beards or headscarves. Some of them aren't even that dark.

They are not recognized as Muslim on the street and so are able to get away with day-to-day life without discrimination.

How will the world get around these inconspicuous ones?

I assume you don't mean that it's unfortunate that Muslims won't be discriminated against and seen as the lowest of the low!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The victim was walking along, the two guys drove their car into him, then got out and attacked him with knives.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    They won't like it a woman shot them and anyone openly celebrating in ths country the death of this soldier needs arresting and locked up for a very long time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITN clip on Vimeo
    http://vimeo.com/66751726
    ITN site crashing for some.
    Forum Member
    The Queen is "concerned of the attack" (BBC)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    They won't like it a woman shot them and anyone openly celebrating in ths country the death of this soldier needs arresting and locked up for a very long time.

There will be plenty - and plenty more doing it quietly.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They ran the victim over first
  • thedarklord _thedarklord _ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Queen is "concerned of the attack" (BBC)

Of course she is ;)
    Forum Member
    ITN clip on Vimeo
    http://vimeo.com/66751726
    ITN site crashing for some.

Found the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1_WbQ4Z8E
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been reading about this and to say it makes my blood run cold is an understatement. This is one of those stories that will haunt me for the rest of my life. My thoughts are with the victim's loved ones.

To be selfish and think about myself for a second, I know awful things happen everywhere, every day, but I am now actually genuinely terrified of living in my own country. How on earth have things come to this? It's all so wrong. Something MUST be done.

Why would you be any more terrified of living in this country because of one extreme incident? That's pretty illogical. This sort of thing is hardly representative of what goes on in Britain every day, nor is it a sign that 'things are getting worse.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see the Somalians integrating their culture with ours

What have Somalians got to do with this? :confused:
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    Oh.

I'm sure you'll have no problem looking back through this thread and linking one post, just ONE, where I have defended them.

Otherwise, you're just talking complete nonsense and we'll all be able to see it.

Ridiculous ridiculous at least twice in this thread to anyone with an opinion that isn't that of yours, posts that are outraged or disgusted.

Not just this thread any thread where people are outraged by vile behaviour concerning non white british people.
This discussion has been closed.