Is this week target Sam week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
Forum Member
Is this the week where people endlessly overreact too everything he does?

I think it is.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    definitely is. with him gone gina will win. I admire these tactics from gina fans. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    LOBCITY wrote: »
    Is this the week where people endlessly overreact too everything he does?

I think it is.

I would just be content if he just did something to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I would just be content if he just did something to be honest.

He's done lot's off things you're just choosing to ignore them.
    Forum Member
    He's done lot's off things you're just choosing to ignore them.

ok i'm all ears. Please tell me what he has done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member

What the shows I'm not going too write a list for you.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the shows I'm not going too write a list for you.

Just admit it there's nothing to write on the list:p
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    1. Getting near the finals: Check!
    2. Dexter fans refusing to see that he is a dirty little sneak or worse, thing that those qualities are praiseworthy: Check!
    3. Sam goes top of the Odds to win and so becomes a threat to all other HMs: Check!
    4. They have nothing bad to say about Sam and so they invent that he is boring and sleeps all the time when they don't see him!: Check!

Yup it's all there! Mass panic that someone being nice, just being nice and not putting up with crap from other HMs has beaten the raving loony gameplans of the other HMs who they support.

In reality, the majority are now sick of these wannabe raging egotists that receive praise on here and who many still think makes a goo winner, and they like the breath of fresh air that Sam offers.

Sad that some really can't enjoy TV now unless someone is having an egotistical raging screaming match. Ha! They even say that that is what entertainment is and tell everyone else what entertainment is as well.
    Forum Member
    definitely is. with him gone gina will win. I admire these tactics from gina fans. :p

And Dexter fans and Sophie fans and the twins fan.

They are now all against the winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly begins to look as if Sam is in for a rough ride on here. Which I could deal with if there were not so many rude and patronising posts whining that people only support him because he is deaf. I think it should mean an instant ban on here to say this kind of thing, pretending that only hostile people know the real reason why other people support a housemate. It is utterly contemptible imo.
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly begins to look as if Sam is in for a rough ride on here. Which I could deal with if there were not so many rude and patronising posts whining that people only support him because he is deaf. I think it should mean an instant ban on here to say this kind of thing, pretending that only hostile people know the real reason why other people support a housemate. It is utterly contemptible imo.

Sam is the favorite to win by a mile, so people have the right to question why he is the favorite, this is a discussion forum after all ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Dexter fans and Sophie fans and the twins fan.

They are now all against the winner.

The winner? Really? Really?:cool:
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    The winner? Really? Really?:cool:

Yes! Really! Really!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

And if they show Sam's heroic actions from last night on tonight's HL show, expect a great gap to open up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes! Really! Really!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

And if they show Sam's heroic actions from last night on tonight's HL show, expect a great gap to open up.

So being fav to win makes automatically makes you the winner does it?

Heroic actions?? Again really?
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I asked this yesterday ..... the thread drowned in tumbleweed :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Charlie and Twins all round him and Hazel, Then they will squash him
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My friend, you are talking complete drivel.:)
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam is the favorite to win by a mile, so people have the right to question why he is the favorite, this is a discussion forum after all ;)

Nobody would have an issue with people wanting to discuss Sam and debate his actions in the house as we do for all housemates. They should raise or challenge and be critical of Sam if they so wish.

The problem at the moment is some people are desperate for their favourite to win and they are scared Sam might win so they are just trying to create negative things about him. There is no balance or rationale to their posts it is just being anti-Sam in the hope of turning people against Sam. In addition Dexter fans are turning against Sam as they don't get on and he was friends with Callum

There are always some who take things too serious and can't enjoy what is just an entertainment show. It would be nice if people spent more time supporting their favourite rather than being nasty for no good reason about other housemates

This forum is pro Gina and Dexter with not so many Sam fans so sadly Sam is going to get a rough ride.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly............ the sudden influx of Sam criticism should be linked solely with the new Dexter/Sam rivalry which, let's face it, has picked up a lot of momentum over the past 24 hours.
    Forum Member
    I asked this yesterday ..... the thread drowned in tumbleweed :D

I find it very frustrating because i am genuinely still undecided on who i want to win.So I asked a Sam fan just so i could get some insight on why they support him then decide if he's the housemate i should vote for too. You would think any fan of any housemate would want to encourage new fans to join and support their fave housemate, but i am learning that this is not the case at all.It is very frustrating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought did Dan ever talk to him
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it very frustrating because i am genuinely still undecided on who i want to win.So I asked a Sam fan just so i could get some insight on why they support him then decide if he's the housemate i should vote for too. You would think any fan of any housemate would want to encourage new fans to join and support their fave housemate, but i am learning that this is not the case at all.It is very frustrating.

It seems some of them are as much in the dark as we are :D The most I could get out of any was that he has nice chats with some of the other HM's ....... nice chats. And he often stays up late ... ummm ... chatting :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Sam doesn't deserve to win just because hes been under the radar. Dexter, Gina or Hazel are more worthy winners.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He appears to be loyal to Callum, so far. He has a nice body.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have to make up your own mind who to support. Surely you have watched the show like the rest of us. Things have been listed on many occasions why we support Sam. By me listing them again will not make you support him any more or less. I support him because I see past his boyish bravado. He is a gentle caring person. I believe him to be a loyal friend and showed that with Callum, going against the flow of the other housemates. He has many qualities I like and to me he stands out a mile above the rest.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously fans of all the HMs that have actually made a contribution and given us all entertainment over the past weeks will be put out that a HM that has been in the background, who nobody would miss if he disappeared overnight is on the brink of winning will be a bit put out I should think that goes without saying. I will be very disappointed if Sam wins because to my mind he will have won it for just turning up.