Bernards Watch : The grown up years?

cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As a kid I loved the original version on Bernard's watch on ITV. Does anyone else think it could be a good idea to revive this as an adult show? Bernard could now have mental issues from messing with things around him and it could be a show in the same vain as the film the Butterfly effect. Obviously he cant time travel but it could still have the same kind of effect. Maybe he could be some kind of detective? All ideas but I'm curious what happened to Bernard :cry:

Comments

• doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a kid I loved the original version on Bernard's watch on ITV. Does anyone else think it could be a good idea to revive this as an adult show? Bernard could now have mental issues from messing with things around him and it could be a show in the same vain as the film the Butterfly effect. Obviously he cant time travel but it could still have the same kind of effect. Maybe he could be some kind of detective? All ideas but I'm curious what happened to Bernard :cry:

Hahaha, I assumed you meant the grown up years as in Bernard just using his watch to wander into the ladies' changing rooms. (My friends and I could never understand why he didn't do this anyway.)
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    Hahaha, I assumed you meant the grown up years as in Bernard just using his watch to wander into the ladies' changing rooms. (My friends and I could never understand why he didn't do this anyway.)

Ha this was one of my thoughts too but knowing the posters on DS I thought I'd leave it as open as possible ;-)
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doe_a_deer wrote: »

An adult Bernards Watch could work very well :D
  • computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahah used to like watching it when i was young. Didn't realise how bad it was until i rewatched it on Youtube. I think the remade it with another kid, and it was terrible.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to *love* Bernards Watch. Can't quite imagine a 'grown up years' version though - keep it as a kids show.