William Hague denies affair with Angelina Jolie

13»

Comments

• vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    And by nation do you mean a few half wits on digital spy?
    I thought so.

Obviously not given that a google search shows coverage of the rumours in the Telegraph, Independent, Times, Evening Standard, Guardian and Daily Mail. and it was widely commented on in numerous TV and radio panel shows. as well as reported on in BBC and Channel 4 news amongst others. You must live under a rock to be unaware of this aspect of his personal life. It's even in his Wikipedia entry!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    It's hardly a new rumour.

I have never heard about this so-called rumour either! Hilarious, he must be delusional to think that anyone like Angelina would be interested in him!! I think she would frightened him to death with her sexual demands. She has a pretty wild reputation, remember Angelina with a necklace of blood from one of her husbands and the other famous picture of her passionately kissing her brother!!!!:o
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I have never heard about this so-called rumour either! Hilarious, he must be delusional to think that anyone like Angelina would be interested in him!! I think she would frightened him to death with her sexual demands. She has a pretty wild reputation, remember Angelina with a necklace of blood from one of her husbands and the other famous picture of her passionately kissing her brother!!!!:o

I was talking about the rumours of his sexuality not being new, not the rumours about him and Ange lol.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    true...but these two were sleeping in the same hotel room

Me, straight and married, and my gay boss sleep in the same room when we go on business trips. Does that make him hetero? He will not be pleased with the rumour.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true...but these two were sleeping in the same hotel room

I've shared a bed with a gay (female) friend before now. Doesn't mean I'm gay as well
  • grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Is this a rumour put about by his aides, to bolster his image as his boss's position looks increasingly shaky? 😄
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've shared a bed with a gay (female) friend before now. Doesn't mean I'm gay as well

but if there were rumours about you being gay you'd choose not to fuel them by sharing a bed with her, surely? And that is the situation Hague was in..lots of speculation about his sexuality beforehand and then he bunks up with a gay aide...who then is promptly removed.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but if there were rumours about you being gay you'd choose not to fuel them by sharing a bed with her, surely? And that is the situation Hague was in..lots of speculation about his sexuality beforehand and then he bunks up with a gay aide...who then is promptly removed.

I wouldn't give a sh*t what other people said as long as I knew the truth
  • nobabydaddynobabydaddy Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    He has looked like such a fool throughout his 'world tour' with Angelina. Probably thinks they're all best mates now!

He came across better before he took office. Since then, he looks like a man totally out of his depth.

You don't remember the disastrous PR stunt at the theme park with his baseball cap.
    ? He's always been a trosser!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I wouldn't give a sh*t what other people said as long as I knew the truth

an attitude no wise politician could afford to adopt though.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    an attitude no wise politician could afford to adopt though.

Perhaps not, but it's a shame people have to prove that they are not gay or whatever! :(