.Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
Forum Member
✭✭
I think I'm in love.

Comments

• JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he refused to do the dance section he should have been royally booted out the arrogant little twit.
  • VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaggedcat wrote: »
    When he refused to do the dance section he should have been royally booted out the arrogant little twit.

+1 ... even though I'd probably have done the same :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Vol wrote: »
    +1 ... even though I'd probably have done the same :D

Ah the young, I know, I get it.:D
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What about people who forgot their lines and start crying. Shouldn't they be booted out aswell. He got another chance and he did it, just like Katie did.
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian will make him pay for his refusal to dance at Bootcamp. I'm looking forward to some super-awkward dance moments. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame he's got such a bad attitude...
  • robtuk06robtuk06 Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.... people people still believe things happened exactly as they were shown on TV.

Isn't weird how they didn't know where he was but there was a camera crew with him? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    robtuk06 wrote: »
    Wow.... people people still believe things happened exactly as they were shown on TV.

Isn't weird how they didn't know where he was but there was a camera crew with him? :rolleyes:

And then Simon himself comes to find him,nothing to do with them setting up a nice story arc for him. As we'd seen nothing of him really up to that point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Quote by Ellef: Brian will make him pay for his refusal to dance at Bootcamp. I'm looking forward to some super-awkward dance moments. :p

Haha! Could very well be TV gold!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about people who forgot their lines and start crying. Shouldn't they be booted out aswell. He got another chance and he did it, just like Katie did.

they have looks and previously demonstrated current talent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horton wrote: »
    Shame he's got such a bad attitude...

He could be a little Diva with the other lads.
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, he didn't want to dance, big deal?
    He still did it didn't he?

Yeah, Zain is gorgeous.......I think Louis or Harry have to be my two favourites!
    Harrys hair is lovely, and Louis smile is just "awwwwww" :)
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have looks and previously demonstrated current talent.
    Hmmm I wouldn't say they were all that. Niall looks a bit simple for a start, and he's a god-awful singer.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks aren't everything. He has a pretty weak voice and not too much charisma plus a bit of an attitude problem, but not in the star-making Robbie Williams way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeh, and yet no one is giving him sh!t for it like they are with Cher and Katie....
  • sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought so! I think he's the best looking out his group for sure and one of the best looking guys on the show but I feel a bit wrong saying that :S How old is he? 14?
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks like a child who has lost his mum in Tesco.
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blowup wrote: »
    he looks like a child who has lost his mum in Tesco.

At least he's got Mary then to sort him out.
  • robtuk06robtuk06 Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sj3000 wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought so! I think he's the best looking out his group for sure and one of the best looking guys on the show but I feel a bit wrong saying that :S How old is he? 14?

He is 17.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he really is. captivating stare..