Helen Flanagan - Me me me!

1235»

Comments

• codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think she may be waiting for more than a few years.....

If ever HF gets accepted on any University degree, then that establishment should be closed down in shame.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's abandoned her plans to go back to school.
    If indeed she ever had any.....:rolleyes:

And she wants a baaaybeee. Babies having babies. Give me strength.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2270068/Helen-Flanagan-accessorises-lingerie-pair-cat-ears-poses-sexy-new-shoot.html

can you imagine it? Her with a baby:eek: This is from a girl who, does not do housework or washing, gets her hair done three times a week. Goes to dubai and fancy restaurants and spends and spends on designer clack.
    Does she realise how much is involved bringing up a baby? One dirty nappy and she will pass out and pass baby to her Mum.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »
    If ever HF gets accepted on any University degree, then that establishment should be closed down in shame.

You never know what the future may hold, we might see a headline saying "Professor Helen Flanagan Discovers Cure for All Diseases, Rewrites Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Invents Superfast Computer Chip."

But then we have a better chance of seeing a squadron of flying pigs.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    can you imagine it? Her with a baby:eek: This is from a girl who, does not do housework or washing, gets her hair done three times a week. Goes to dubai and fancy restaurants and spends and spends on designer clack.
    Does she realise how much is involved bringing up a baby? One dirty nappy and she will pass out and pass baby to her Mum.

A housekeeper and a team of nannies on duty 24/7 should solve the problem :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You never know what the future may hold, we might see a headline saying "Professor Helen Flanagan Discovers Cure for All Diseases, Rewrites Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Invents Superfast Computer Chip."

But then we have a better chance of seeing a squadron of flying pigs.

More likely:

'Cop an eyeful of lovely jugly Helen's new 40XXX boobs paid for by the readers of w*nk magazine; only 40p in all good newsagents'

:yawn: