Are the girls not allowed make up

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
They certainly would look better with a little . Just looking at Claire talking to Gary .

Big difference to when they first entered .

Comments

• racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Offs :( what about the men they look like shit toooooooo
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    They certainly would look better with a little . Just looking at Claire talking to Gary .

Big difference to when they first entered .

It's a;ways the same. They go without most of the time and then trowel it on on eviction nights. As if they think we can't see them the rest of the time.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol @ this troll thread. Nice work.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    adwalton wrote: »
    It's a;ways the same. They go without most of the time and then trowel it on on eviction nights. As if they think we can't see them the rest of the time.

I know that makes me laugh too. They go to so much trouble on eviction nights even if they aren't up yet we watch them all week long.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »

You're right, forgot about eviction . I'm sure most women wouldn't go out without some make up. yet they don't seem to mind being on telly in front of millions without .

I suppose it's a good thing and they feel comfortable in the surroundings . They must think they're at home :)

In answer to the other poster, I'm not trolling . It's a legit question .
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    You're right, forgot about eviction . I'm sure most women wouldn't go out without some make up. yet they don't seem to mind being on telly in front of millions without .

I suppose it's a good thing and they feel comfortable in the surroundings . They must think they're at home :)

In answer to the other poster, I'm not trolling . It's a legit question .

Quite. With over 10,000 posts over ten years - hardly.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To title the thread "Are the girls not allowed makeup" isn't trolling? Ok. ;)
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To title the thread "Are the girls not allowed makeup" isn't trolling? Ok. ;)

I know on I'm a Celeb they're not allowed makeup , so wasn't sure about BB .
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the Op is trolling......it's a valid question......if I were on TV I would wear make up and most definitely not wear my dressing gown....what's wrong with these people.....in the words of Danielle.......get some class
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I don't think the Op is trolling......it's a valid question......if I were on TV I would wear make up and most definitely not wear my dressing gown....what's wrong with these people.....in the words of Danielle.......get some class

Well she was a fine one to talk. She looked hideous in the house herself.:o