• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yah A Ded boot nat thrur nur falt of me'urn! :mad:

I don't understand any of that.:yawn:
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry will be talking about her Bah Polur this week on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

She will appear with Alex Reid and Daniella Westbrook.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I don't understand any of that.:yawn:

Me neither.

Maybe less slating of regional accents now, and a little more focus on content? :confused:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry will be talking about her Bah Polur this week on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

She will appear with Alex Reid and Daniella Westbrook.

Quite a decent Kyle style line-up. All they need now is to dedicate the show to Jade Goody :o

Mind you, it would have been topped off a treat with Peter Andre crying about his kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a decent Kyle style line-up. All they need now is to dedicate the show to Jade Goody :o

Mind you, it would have been topped off a treat with Peter Andre crying about his kids.

Well it's every day this week, there's still some days to fill :D

Peter (and others attached to CAN) will surely show up!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter (and others attached to CAN) will surely show up!?

We can only hope! :D

Maybe paternity test .. Roxanne is revealed as the mother!

Nothing wrong with a bit of Celebrity Bahhhhhhh Polur, much classier than Tulisa's Celebrity Swine Flu!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can blame everything she wants on her upbringing and her exes, but the thing is quite a few of us have had shite lives and have dated and even married assholes but none of us turn to drugs or put our kids to the back of the queue, we have a bit of a mope and then we get on with it, if she had handled herself with more dignity when she and Brian split up then there wouldn't be the animosity there is between them like there is now, I can't recall Brian running to the press giving a story and I also can't believe she has stopped gurning looking at them pictures, I wish she'd just pee off, wtf is she famous for now anyway? Why do people make nobodies celebrities in this country?

The stupid thing is, I bet there are a thousand if not thousands or millions of women on the street who are a lot more interesting than her and have more talent and aren't even annoying in the slightest.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerruh should in future do a Daily Mail pap shoot in the park with that big new 'hunky' bohfrend of hers. With extra dumbells.

Oh no wait.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isnt that "park" Imogen Thomas's usual photo haunt ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isnt that "park" Imogen Thomas's usual photo haunt ?

That bloke is desperate
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Why do Zelebs never exercise in a gym? Or their garden? For some reason they always have a strong urge to migrate to a park where there's a handy pap waiting......
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not bah polur, baaaaah poollllar, biiiyyyyyy pppollller or bi-polar. She's lazy, feckless, talentless, irresponsible, attention seeking, thick, an appalling Mother, common, vulgar, tacky, totally lacking in self awareness, vain, idiotic, unpleasant, dim, unable to learn from her mistakes and utterly contemptuous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not bah polur, baaaaah poollllar, biiiyyyyyy pppollller or bi-polar. She's lazy, feckless, talentless, irresponsible, attention seeking, thick, an appalling Mother, common, vulgar, tacky, totally lacking in self awareness, vain, idiotic, unpleasant, dim, unable to learn from her mistakes and utterly contemptuous.

That's our Kerreh haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's really mean on our Kerry..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to Digital Spy Kerry! :D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quoted for truth :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it tomorrow that our Kerry is on our Jeremy talking about our Bah Polur?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apart from that, she's alright ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have had it removed during her last round of lipo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our kerry wern't on Jeremy kyle this morning? :confused: