Rylan was great fun short term, but has destroyed the show's credibility long term

124»

Comments

• gazzatheredgazzathered Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Better be skinny than fat. :yawn:

He's gotta have the face for it aswell which he does... It's not easy to get into modelling and he did when he was 16 so there has obviously always been potential there that people have seen.

Pretty sure he'd present for free. It's his dream job and he absolutely loves it. You're actually SO wrong in saying that "anyone could present" because it takes skill to be a natural, fun, entertaining presenter. Rylan has changed MANY views of him doing this job because he's proved that he has got it. He's brilliant.

You really are quite deluded arent you? You prove why celebrity is now a job. He is z lister and will have vanished in a couple of years...mr Ed can live on handout apples then. Ill leave you with your blind delusion. Enjoy the fact he gets more money than a front line soldier....I am so proud to be british....not. enjoy your life with the stars.....now back to real life.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this single he was supposed to be releasing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is this single he was supposed to be releasing?

Please god no.

- tim
  • gazzatheredgazzathered Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Please god no.

- tim

Trucker we are on the same page....
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SweetSyrup wrote: »
    Please do elaborate, which are these modelling projects he did from 16 and via which agency? Model's One, Select, Gucci, Prada?

Surely you don't mean the Katie Price modelling show which had under one hundred applicants and was primarily casting for "characters" on a reality show? ... They couldn't even afford to give the winner her prize in the end :D:D

;)
    I've no idea about the details, all I know is that he started modelling from the age of 16. :p

The winner was nothing special, probably one of the least naturally attractive out of the Top 13 imo and had an off-putting personality, was never popular with the public so no wonder it never hit off with her. I'm still not over how Amy won tbh.
    You really are quite deluded arent you? You prove why celebrity is now a job. He is z lister and will have vanished in a couple of years...mr Ed can live on handout apples then. Ill leave you with your blind delusion. Enjoy the fact he gets more money than a front line soldier....I am so proud to be british....not. enjoy your life with the stars.....now back to real life.
    Yeah and people said he'd be "vanished" as soon as the XFactor finished, now look at where he is. :D

Nobody in the fame business lasts forever; but he's doing an incredible job of staying up there in the light. He's easily the most talked about contestant since the show ended and also probably while he was on it. There's music and Xtra Factor appearances to come after too, so I wouldn't be so sure of him just "disappearing" ;)