100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    sounds like she has nails like a cat! ;)
    She's had previous problems with this sort of thing.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This B list actress with A++ list name recognition who has not had a hit in a decade and even that was something in which she was along for the ride, is definitely world famous. The thing is she is really trying to shake up her image. A lot. You would never expect it from her because she seems so buttoned down and uptight and she knows it and blames it on her most recent disastrous relationship. So, she has been in talks to be in Playboy. Not naked, but she wants to be on the cover and inside wants to be wearing very little. She thinks it will make people remember why they fell in love with her in the first place.

Ok, the film is well over a decade old now but 'along for the ride' makes me think of someone driving a bus that can't drop below 50mph
    Forum Member
    yaristaman wrote: »
    Ok, the film is well over a decade old now but 'along for the ride' makes me think of someone driving a bus that can't drop below 50mph
    Does sound like her but her big Oscar movie of a few years ago is regarded as a hit. Is she really B list? She can headline a movie or be the female lead.

Edit. She was the third highest earning actress last year behind Kirsten Stewart and Cameron Diaz last year. Makes her currently A list. Having said that, another in the top 10 is the Pretty Woman but when did she last have a real hit?!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Does sound like her but her big Oscar movie of a few years ago is regarded as a hit. Is she really B list? She can headline a movie or be the female lead.

Edit. She was the third highest earning actress last year behind Kirsten Stewart and Cameron Diaz last year. Makes her currently A list. Having said that, another in the top 10 is the Pretty Woman but when did she last have a real hit?!!

think the mirror film although looked rubbish (in my opinion) still was quite a hit in terms of money...i really do think this blind is ms gi jane striptease and the along for the ride refers to full throttle with the 3 crimefighting ladies and the actions in the blind seems like something she would do!
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

#2: This A+ list all movie actress was pulled off her bloodied foreign born C+ list actor boyfriend after she had punched him and scratched his face because she found out he had been cheating. Crazy part? They are still going out. He will still cheat though.

cheating...oh, you mean he had been Unfaithful?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

1#: He is her fiancé in name only. He is really her employee. He is payed a very handsome salary to keep her in sight at all times so there is no chance for slippage (alcohol, drugs, unseemly friends). He takes his job seriously, but even he gets frustrated with having to spend so much time with her. He thinks she is incredibly immature, and snickers behind her back about how dumb she is. Neither of them is happy about the arrangement, but for now, it's necessary.

From CDAN:

2#: This B- list television actress who seems to have played the same part forever really needs rehab. One of the nannies for her children saved her life a few weeks ago when our actress took too many pills with too much booze and started choking in her sleep. The only thing that saved her was our actress fell asleep on the couch. She told the nanny everything was fine and that she had a cold. The actor's ex is never around and has no idea how bad it has got and how the actress could make a really bad decision while she has their kids. The actor is into his own thing and has not cared in a long time about anything expect himself.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#1: Baby, One More Time.

#2: Poor Kelly Taylor :(
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^

#1: Baby, One More Time.

#2: Poor Kelly Taylor :(

with the vampire ex who is a doctor twice over?
    Forum Member
    with the vampire ex who is a doctor twice over?

Yep. She fits for me.
    Forum Member
    starbar1 wrote: »
    think the mirror film although looked rubbish (in my opinion) still was quite a hit in terms of money...i really do think this blind is ms gi jane striptease and the along for the ride refers to full throttle with the 3 crimefighting ladies and the actions in the blind seems like something she would do!
    Yeah, that sounds like a good call actually.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

Which former runway model, now a designer and reality star, has dropped so much weight that whispers of an eating disorder have become louder then her abrasive personality? The leggy brunette and mom of three's shocking apperance at a recent event even prompted her ex-hubby to ask if she was OK.

Which talented Hollywood actor/writer/producer - he's half of a popular award-winning duo - has checked himself into rehab? The gifted funnyman has been open about dabbling in drugs, but it was his relationship with a hard-partying stripper that helped him hit rock bottom real fast!

This young power couple stiopped by a famous Las Vegas wedding chapel with plans to get hitched, but they got cold feet at the last minute! It seems clear heads prevailed when the two saw the line of drunk revelers waiting to wed - and they wanted no part of it!

Who are they?

This pop princess who now has a reality TV gig, is putting on a brave face for the cameras, but behind the scenes she's a depressed and lonely mess. The poor girl wont socialize with the rest of the cast, and when the cameras arent rolling, she locks herself in her dressing room until she is needed.

Who is she?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This couple consists of a B+ movie actress. She is foreign born. Her husband is an actor although he has had no success at all expect one role and when it is gone, who knows what he will do. They have had a lot of problems in their marriage. Lots. Way more than most celebrity couples. Despite all that, they have pulled together after a miscarriage the pair suffered earlier this year. They had already told friends and family and were preparing to have a tabloid cover when they lost the baby. The marriage at one point a year or so ago was headed to divorce, but now, it appears that the tragedy brought them closer than they have ever been.

From The National Enquirer:

Which former Disney kid-turned-pop-star loves to show off her body by dancing topless in the window of her Hollywood mansion? Neighbours of the barely legal homeowner have complained to the naughty resident, but she pays them no mind - and even flips them off!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    There's a far worse suggestion in a link to a Sun article, in the X Factor forum's longest thread about an absent contestant. I really hope its just a jump to conclusions.

:eek::eek:blimey I hope that's not the case
  • sleepybellesleepybelle Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Think the first one is a bit of a looper. Likes to wear Prada.

Sorry this is in reply to Dee #200
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    National Enquirer

Which former runway model, now a designer and reality star, has dropped so much weight that whispers of an eating disorder have become louder then her abrasive personality? The leggy brunette and mom of three's shocking apperance at a recent event even prompted her ex-hubby to ask if she was OK.

I believe I know who they mean? But she was on Fashion Police a few weeks back and look the same as always.

Baby Phat
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

This pop princess who now has a reality TV gig, is putting on a brave face for the cameras, but behind the scenes she's a depressed and lonely mess. The poor girl wont socialize with the rest of the cast, and when the cameras arent rolling, she locks herself in her dressing room until she is needed

I think the first one used to be married to a sea animal who liked kisses from roses.

The second one is Toxic.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the first one used to be married to a sea animal who liked kisses from roses.

The second one is Toxic.

/the first one has four kids.
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not a brunette, either.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which UK reality star's baby daddy has been dumped after she thought he was having something secret with his first wife's ex?

My friend knows this couple and tells me all the gossip even though none are famous in the States but one (possibly two) tried to be and may pretend in the UK they are :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    National Enquirer

This pop princess who now has a reality TV gig, is putting on a brave face for the cameras, but behind the scenes she's a depressed and lonely mess. The poor girl wont socialize with the rest of the cast, and when the cameras arent rolling, she locks herself in her dressing room until she is needed.

Who is she?

I'd like to hope not but there was rumors this pop singer had depression during her time at Camp Rock
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorahall wrote: »
    She's not a brunette, either.

...and she's still a runway model. :p
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which UK reality star's baby daddy has been dumped after she thought he was having something secret with his first wife's ex?

My friend knows this couple and tells me all the gossip even though none are famous in the States but one (possibly two) tried to be and may pretend in the UK they are :)

The one who likes to Telle all in the weekly mags?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :eek::eek:blimey I hope that's not the case

Can't find this at all! Could you send me a link please?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been deleted. google reality star hotel and click on news. It should be one of the first.

There is nothing that connects this story to anyone as yet. It is purely conjecture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been deleted. google reality star hotel and click on news. It should be one of the first.

There is nothing that connects this story to anyone as yet. It is purely conjecture.

Jesus, that's terrible. Hopefully unrelated. Although equally as bad for whoever the alleged victim is.
This discussion has been closed.