The Sanatorium (Part 9)

Comments

• irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to bed:yawn:
    Laurels I hope evrithing went well with your sister:)
    and all the rest good night and sweet dreams:sleep:

Hi Natalija:) Well sis had her operation but although they were able to remove 5 kidney stones they were unable to remove the large stone (which was causing all the trouble) because it has attached itself to the kidney:eek:. So they are going back to plan A and they have told her this will take place on either the 6th or 13th March. They have inserted another stent in case the stone starts to move (unlikley) but they are playing safe. She woke up after the op to find she had a beauty of a black eye:eek:. This was caused by them putting tape on eyes to keep them closed during the op. Thanks for the good wishes. They say she might be able to come home tomorrow:)
    Glad to see Pika is doing well:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Guys:) A new thread:) Thought I had come onto Eurovision thread for a moment:eek:
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Natalija:) Well sis had her operation but although they were able to remove 5 kidney stones they were unable to remove the large stone (which was causing all the trouble) because it has attached itself to the kidney:eek:. So they are going back to plan A and they have told her this will take place on either the 6th or 13th March. They have inserted another stent in case the stone starts to move (unlikley) but they are playing safe. She woke up after the op to find she had a beauty of a black eye:eek:. This was caused by them putting tape on eyes to keep them closed during the op. Thanks for the good wishes guys. They say she might be able to come home tomorrow:)

happy that it went well and crossing evrithing that she can go home tomorrow. hopefully it will be better or less painfull now that they removed 5 stones.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Guys:) A new thread:) Thought I had come onto Eurovision thread for a moment:eek:

i's nearly that time off the year:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, except that in this case Pistorius has tried not to escape and is not denying responsibility.

IF it was an accident and he thought that he was shooting a burglar, then this truly is a horrible tragedy.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::(

This is such a shame for everyone involved. Saw some pictures of her on TV, such a pretty girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i's nearly that time off the year:D

Think it's time for a holiday:)....out of Europe;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it's time for a holiday:)....out of Europe;)

lol I'm joining you but please somewhere warm:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    taxi run - be back latter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, except that in this case Pistorius has tried not to escape and is not denying responsibility.

IF it was an accident and he thought that he was shooting a burglar, then this truly is a horrible tragedy.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::(

It sounds as though the police had been called to the house several times because of domestic violence in the past.
    Presumably that's why they'v charged him with murder.
    They're saying the burglar story is not a consideration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Natalija:) Well sis had her operation but although they were able to remove 5 kidney stones they were unable to remove the large stone (which was causing all the trouble) because it has attached itself to the kidney:eek:. So they are going back to plan A and they have told her this will take place on either the 6th or 13th March. They have inserted another stent in case the stone starts to move (unlikley) but they are playing safe. She woke up after the op to find she had a beauty of a black eye:eek:. This was caused by them putting tape on eyes to keep them closed during the op. Thanks for the good wishes. They say she might be able to come home tomorrow:)

Hey Eileen
    Didn't realise your sister was having her operation this week.
    So still more time to wait for this kidney thing to be resolved.
    Is she in the same hospital as before?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Hey Eileen
    Didn't realise your sister was having her operation this week.
    So still more time to wait for this kidney thing to be resolved.
    Is she in the same hospital as before?

Hi Kay:) Yes..the same hospital. We seem to be heading in the right direction this time...they have agreed four times to A&E and nothing being done is not good enough.Also the amount of weight she has lost has been a great concern to them...down to 33kg (about 5stone 3lbs):eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds as though the police had been called to the house several times because of domestic violence in the past.

I saw that as well....not with this relationship..previous ones.
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    Thought I had come onto Eurovision thread for a moment:eek:

You gotta problem with that?? ;):D
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member

I read that they only had been dating few months. And that everyone close to them described them as a normal, stable couple.

Nothing in this makes sense to me at all. I just can't believe that he would have killed her with the blink of an eye in his own home and then turned himself to the police.

If he had been planning to kill her all along then why like this :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Kay:) Yes..the same hospital. We seem to be heading in the right direction this time...they have agreed four times to A&E and nothing being done is not good enough.Also the amount of weight she has lost has been a great concern to them...down to 33kg (about 5stone 3lbs):eek:

:eek: that's just a 5 kg more then me:eek:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ali, as promised, Lawson's latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irw3IbjP3vQ
    Very...erm...commercial :D Boy band lol
    such a good athlete rollemodel for so manny and then this.:eek:
    Turns out not so much as ...
    This ... you never know what 'role models' are really like behind closed doors, although he still is a role model for what you can achieve even with disability :)
    Glad to hear it all went well :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurosong Germany Cascada
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77A9-hQAp0
    another dance song:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Very...erm...commercial :D Boy band lol

Turns out not so much as ...
    This ... you never know what 'role models' are really like behind closed doors, although he still is a role model for what you can achieve even with disability :)

Glad to hear it all went well :)

I grew up on boybands (from NKOTB till Westlife):o so all good
    bib - true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »

Nice song just before bed.
    Im:yawn: here so good night and sweet dreams lady's:sleep:

Gizmo is waiting:D:cool: nice pre warmed bed for me:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More seems to be coming out about Pistorius now - playboy lifestyle, fascination with guns - as The Guardian and Ali above said, you never really know about someone's private life unless they choose to put it out there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You gotta problem with that?? ;):D

Not at all;) So long as Jeward & the turkey are not in it;)
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member

its a tragic story isnt it...:D

I wonder what really happened?

but you can see with all his hurt and upset last year at the olympics ...that he wasnt a very good loser....and he was used to getting his own way.

But ....that must have been a huge advantage to him trying to overcome his disability....
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    FINAL will be Saturday May 18th

1st semifinal will be tuesday May 14th
    2nd semifinal will be thursday May 16th

Slovenia and Ireland will perform in the first semifinal

Finland will perform in the second semifinal

thank you....I will go an put it on the diary.....:D