even when pav is sticking up for someone its seen as out of order

BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
Forum Member
✭✭✭
with Chris' behaviour towards christopher last night, everyone else just sat there looking uncomfortable. pav was the only one to stick up for christopher and its seen as stirring and being out of order. The guy can't catch a break

Comments

• Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    They are like pitbulls. Once they have their teeth in someone they wont let go.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem a case of whatever Pav does or doesn't do will get attacked. Even saying he'd be a banana got Mark going off on one about 'nanas!! It really bugs me not only because it's nasty but because it's not often Christopher does get support! So double annoyance!
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    It does seem a case of whatever Pav does or doesn't do will get attacked. Even saying he'd be a banana got Mark going off on one about 'nanas!! It really bugs me not only because it's nasty but because it's not often Christopher does get support! So double annoyance!

I noticed that too. They ask him his opinion on something and then sneer at him when he gives it. I'm really disliking most of the hms in there just now.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris, Ashleigh, Mark and Helen seem to be the ones with the biggest problem, they need to back off and leave the guy alone. No matter what he does these 4 seem to judge him.

I didn't like Christopher getting involved either, but at least he can see 2 sides to it and is going to give Pav a chance. I wish Christopher would stay away from Chris, Ashleigh and Mark but sadly i can't see that happening because he is closer to these 3 than any of the others.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I noticed that too. They ask him his opinion on something and then sneer at him when he gives it. I'm really disliking most of the hms in there just now.

Yeah I agree. It's petty and also really unfair on Pav. He shouldn't be put in a position where he feels he has to keep his gob shut because otherwise he'd be jumped on. But then this is the house that seemed to have great joy in ostracising Jale and even at the beginning Chris, so don't suppose we can expect better.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biko wrote: »
    with Chris' behaviour towards christopher last night, everyone else just sat there looking uncomfortable. pav was the only one to stick up for christopher and its seen as stirring and being out of order. The guy can't catch a break

LOL oh Pav is indeed playing the game.......why did none of the other hms stand up for Christopher one wonders. ;-):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »

Pav has a psychology degree, and he's got a gameplan. When he breathes, it's a gameplan. Everything he does, is a gameplan.