Not a big enough deal has been made about the twins' disgusting behaviour last night.

PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
Forum Member
I demand a bigger deal dammit! :mad::D

Comments

• AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry it will be clearly remembered at the next nominations.
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They stole pizza and avoided punishment, they've been given cream cakes, avoided eating nasty food others have had. (fish head smoothie, pigs snout, bugs on toast!) Didn't get waxed in the garden. (Dan, Sam and Callum) They spoke to Westlife, and got to see their parents. They really have had a rough ride:D
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want them to leave already :'( moore than hazel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiwttmos wrote: »
    They stole pizza and avoided punishment, they've been given cream cakes, avoided eating nasty food others have had. (fish head smoothie, pigs snout, bugs on toast!) Didn't get waxed in the garden. (Dan, Sam and Callum) They spoke to Westlife, and got to see their parents. They really have had a rough ride:D

UGH!!! GET THEM OUT
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    There's no way there going to get evicted over hazel , much as I would love the smirks to get wiped off their faces
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And they have each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I don't like the twins at all but to be fair one refused to take the food and actually looked disgusted by the others behaviour.

Unfortunately I can't say which one was which. :o:D
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the TWINS OUT!!! One of them in particular is a nasty piece of work, Sophie is hardly any better, if one of them had snatched food off my plate i would have stabbed them with a fork!! It would be a travesty if the twins, Sophie, Sam or Charlie won, they have added NOTHING and have been carried along on the backs of others who HAVE contributed, and that INCLUDES Hazel.
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QueenPixie wrote: »

Was it really them themselves though who tweeted?
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone notice how it was Sophie who started stealing the others food and it was only then that the others joined in. She was quite happy for the twins to take the fall for it though. Very sneaky.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice how it was Sophie who started stealing the others food and it was only then that the others joined in. She was quite happy for the twins to take the fall for it though. Very sneaky.

I'm not annoyed at the other side for taking some of the pizza, it was offered to them by Callum, Gina, Dexter and Sam. *shrug*

I'm just annoyed that the twins (especially Jack) started laughing it up when the others were sent ti jail. He even came over to jail to gloat ffs.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really dislike Sophie - the shrieking large harpy
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair they must have cut bits out where the winning housemates said they could have some if they wanted, because surely they wouldn't just let them come up and take food off their plates.
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Pale Horse - the twins attitude towards the housemates in the jail was very poor form.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member

Well, you're right, they spoke to Westlife. Sod having dead relatives that you're 'doing this for', there's your sympathy vote locked up.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Pale Horse - the twins attitude towards the housemates in the jail was very poor form.

Yes but that smirk was taken clean off their faces when the nominations were read out, they had the cheek to look shocked. I think that's why BB edited it to show us the two scenes so close together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They come across as very spoiled mummy's boys who are used to getting their own way.
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed Gina and Dexter didnt refuse to go to jail. That's the kind of rebel side I want from them, especially as they had a good reason to go against BB. I mean if they refused BB would probably have taken all the food from the house then the Twins would've something to laugh about then :D

Also it wasn't just the twins laughing, Sophie and Hazel did too even though it wasn't to the other's faces
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »

Quite right :D
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was hideous, just watched this morning. I was quite shocked that no one had made a fuss last night.

The fact that he went to gloat whilst they were in jail makes him look like an absolute tool.

Sophie as well was not much better behaved.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed Gina and Dexter didnt refuse to go to jail. That's the kind of rebel side I want from them, especially as they had a good reason to go against BB. I mean if they refused BB would probably have taken all the food from the house then the Twins would've something to laugh about then :D

Also it wasn't just the twins laughing, Sophie and Hazel did too even though it wasn't to the other's faces

Would have been funny.

I'd have done it to spite them so everyone had to suffer.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed Gina and Dexter didnt refuse to go to jail.
    They may have been put up for eviction next week, though, or Gina have her make-up taken away!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »

I cannot abide them but fortunately for them, I have bigger fish to fry this week with Callum.
  • Amethyst05Amethyst05 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    I want them to leave already :'( moore than hazel

I never actually thought I'd say this but I have to agree :eek: Hazel would have slipped under the radar if it hasn't been for the Dalliance with Daley.

She doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the twins do their behaviour (and Sophie's) was vile leaning over them taking their food they acted like they hadn't been fed for days, and looking at the 3 of them that's obviously FAR from the case lol anyway get them 2 blithering idiots out ffs I can't bear to look at their gormless faces any longer.