Bad Weather!!!

AM ScannerAM Scanner Posts: 164
Forum Member
Bad weather, whats it done to deserve the accolade. In Autumn/Winter there is a very good chance we get snow, but this year has been exceptional to say the least a once in 30 year thing over a couple of years apparently. Do we have bad weather in the Summer if and wnen the sun shines endlessly where teperatures remain high over a long period.

Bad weather:yawn::confused::rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pardon?
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Heavy snow in summer??
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    Anyone else confused by the OPs post?
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually prefer this weather to the sweaty clammy summers we have had in the past. I like being cold because I can warm up, but I cant cool down if it's too hot & hate sleeping in it. Give me this weather anyday...
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I prefer being too cool than being too hot. Baking Summer is a nightmare for me, and I cant sleep.
  • JELLIES0JELLIES0 Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    We haven't seen any trace of a postman near here for nearly a week now, yet we have a constant flow of other traffic passing.
    God only knows when we will get our Christmas post. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AM Scanner wrote: »
    Bad weather, whats it done to deserve the accolade. In Autumn/Winter there is a very good chance we get snow, but this year has been exceptional to say the least a once in 30 year thing over a couple of years apparently. Do we have bad weather in the Summer if and wnen the sun shines endlessly where teperatures remain high over a long period.

Was the mulled wine good?
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    JELLIES0 wrote: »
    We haven't seen any trace of a postman near here for nearly a week now, yet we have a constant flow of other traffic passing.
    God only knows when we will get our Christmas post. :rolleyes:

On the bright side, you may be able to use this years cards for next Christmas instead at this rate.

I haven't even been able to get to the shops to buy any yet, never mind get them delivered!
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AM Scanner wrote: »

have you been smoking da herb?

your post makes no sense