Options

Make Conor be Deana's servant

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
TASK TASK TASK
Big Brother make Conor be Deana's servant

Orchestrate it so that the epilator incident comes out and that he has to apologise and grovel at her feet.

You know how to do it Big Brother.

The housemates are all cool, I have no hate for any (some irritate me), you put them in, you know best, do that task and you will satisfy the people who want Conor the (barbarian?) out!!:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha
    The guy will lose it
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor will either walk or end up punching her in the face, there's no hiding the blind and unreasonable level of anger and hate he has towards her.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought they should do a 'State of Deana' task like they did in BB7 with Susie, Conor's face would be a picture just like Nikki's was.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are winding it up, wind it up abit more Big Brother:)

It is the perfect opportunity, after all she is Miss India!
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swinetown wrote: »
    They are winding it up, wind it up abit more Big Brother:)

It is the perfect opportunity, after all she is Miss India!

They didnt make Deana or Conor into wardens for the very same reason this task will never happen.

BB knows that Conor is too volatile to be put in a situation where he has to be subservient to Deana. If he reacts as expected, BB and C5 will be held responsible for not booting him off the show earlier.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesene wrote: »
    They didnt make Deana or Conor into wardens for the very same reason this task will never happen.

BB knows that Conor is too volatile to be put in a situation where he has to be subservient to Deana. If he reacts as expected, BB and C5 will be held responsible for not booting him off the show earlier.

I have not concentrated on the specifics of the wardens task yet, but i am pretty sure there will be some relevance int he task due to the future interactions they want from certain housemates
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    awful idea you may have another fight night on your hands if that was done
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont she have slaves at home,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    Dont she have slaves at home,

Not Deana to be the servant, Conor:)
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about servant, but one of the funniest bits a couple of years ago was Shabby's task to be nice to Ben.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I don't know about servant, but one of the funniest bits a couple of years ago was Shabby's task to be nice to Ben.

That's the idea:D
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Deana was Conor's servant and he had his way it would be like something out of 50 shades LOL :D

I think a task where BB can actually make them have a conversation with each other would be good. They may find common ground or end up arguing. It would make good TV.