lionel not a fan of finger blasting !!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine it's hard to drop all them famous names you wish to bang on about into a conversation when the very attractive and drunk lady sittingt opposite you is banging on about where she would like to bang her fingers!
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    "shock factor?" people are actually shocked? thats a label you have given it. it is part of normal chatter
    You must hang out in some very peculiar places with some vwery strange women.
    Or are you indulging in a little faux- sophistication?
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel's no shrinking violet.
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    No he doesn't .she needs to have more respect than to talk like that infront of someone of his age >:(

Than to talk like that in front of anyone except a lover.
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she admitted to having a torrid affair with Cliff Richard.....

Are you sure she didn't say "torpid"?! :p
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please, like that dirty old man has never tried it before!

Why are the british always so crude.:blush:
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    I think possibly you should associate yourself with different people.
    academia wrote: »

never said i talk about that stuff but i can acknowledge its something people do probably talk about in pubs or whatever

even if i did know people that did why should i feel compelled to disassociate myself from them? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was not shocked, but I wouldn't ask her to make me a sandwich.
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shades1 wrote: »
    poor old lionel !!

He's in his '80s. He relates fingers up his ass with prostate exams at the doctor's surgery. Hardly the most erotic encounter of his life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    Why are the british always so crude.:blush:
    Why do you assume she's British?

With a name like that, I'd have thought more likely French! ;-)
  • Laters BabyLaters Baby Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    academia wrote: »

it didn't shock me at all tbh. i think the days where women needed to speak like ladies and sit quietly sipping a sherry ended a long time ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    I was not shocked, but I wouldn't ask her to make me a sandwich.

Especially nothing involving a finger roll! :o
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiwttmos wrote: »
    In Lionel's day it was called Fuddy Dudding:)

:D....
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Finger blasting as conversation with strangers, clacking your teeth in somebodys ear to flirt. When did this revolution start:confused: Maybe I'm just getting old:(
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it didn't shock me at all tbh. i think the days where women needed to speak like ladies and sit quietly sipping a sherry ended a long time ago.

It rather depends on the image that said woman is trying to convey.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    You don't want to know I can assure you.

Oh, come on, give us a clue... Two words? Is it a film?
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Dappy who asked for the details, that's when Lionel should have shouted 'Stop' if he didn't want to know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never said i talk about that stuff but i can acknowledge its something people do probably talk about in pubs or whatever

even if i did know people that did why should i feel compelled to disassociate myself from them? :confused:

I'm not going to get into it, but people who speak that way tend to have a lack off class.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Its strange ,because i remember a time when he was known as Lionel"finger blaster"Blair.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chavet wrote: »
    Oh, come on, give us a clue... Two words? Is it a film?

It is very easy to find on Google I found it last year in 10 seconds. It is shocking and nothing to do with Films.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    It is very easy to find on Google I found it last year in 10 seconds. It is shocking and nothing to do with Films.

I wish I hadnt googled it. When will I ever learn? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm still getting to grips with the variations of the urban legend on the Internet, but I suppose at least one of them could be into a film: One Woman, One Coffee Table...
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    I'm not going to get into it, but people who speak that way tend to have a lack off class.

ah but what is classy and what isnt? for instance in some cultures its considered classy to burp in front of others when you've had a good meal
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I'm surprised, especially when you consider the very famous urban legend attached to his Give Us A Clue paramour Una Stubbs.
    Not quite sure I get the connection :confused: An unconfirmed bit of gossip/urban myth about Una Stubbs and coprophilia (yes I have googled it) means that Lionel Blair would know about or be interested in fingering? Makes no sense but hey ho :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah but what is classy and what isnt? for instance in some cultures its considered classy to burp in front of others when you've had a good meal

Well, exactly. When Una Stubbs clears the coffee table, not everyone realises she's just trying to be polite.