Options

Doctor Who Weakest Link special repeat

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
Forum Member
Just incase anyone hasnt seen it, I know its quite old...but the Doctor Who weakest link special is on BBC1 sat 8th march 7.40pm-8.30pm Its pretty funny..JB and DT are fab!!
Also, you probably all know but the S4 trailer is on the BBC site now...at last, lol even though we've all seen it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I'll have a look at that, I missed it first time...Thanks.

Aitch,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    sparkle_18 wrote: »
    Just incase anyone hasnt seen it, I know its quite old...but the Doctor Who weakest link special is on BBC1 sat 8th march 7.40pm-8.30pm Its pretty funny..JB and DT are fab!!
    Also, you probably all know but the S4 trailer is on the BBC site now...at last, lol even though we've all seen it.

Are you talking about the series 4 cinema trailer? -
  • Options
    MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle_18 wrote: »
    Oh, I thought maybe you meant the S4 cinema trailer, but it's the one from after VOTD.

Rumour has it that *if* season 4 starts on the 22nd of March then a trailer will likely be shown either before or after The Weakest Link this Saturday, as they always start the big publicity drive two weeks before the first episode.

So keep 'em peeled, just in case...