The Daily Pwice

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm confused because I'm googling Miss Essex and finding that there is a Miss Universe Essex and there's hardly any news on Miss Essex just the universe one

I found the winner

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/27/article-2315728-1981FB13000005DC-533_634x832.jpg

Not a typical Essex bird either, which has shocked me as I expected to see some Amy Childs blow up doll with the winner's crown on :eek:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I'm confused because I'm googling Miss Essex and finding that there is a Miss Universe Essex and there's hardly any news on Miss Essex just the universe one

I found the winner

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/27/article-2315728-1981FB13000005DC-533_634x832.jpg

Not a typical Essex bird either, which has shocked me as I expected to see some Amy Childs blow up doll with the winner's crown on :eek:

I'd say Katie didn't have too much of a hand in choosing her, she's not fake enough :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I found the winner

Actually I found her two pages ago....LOL

Nice looking girl,
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I found her two pages ago....LOL

Nice looking girl,

Oh for gods sake haha. Should have checked shouldn't I? Sorry :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for gods sake haha. Should have checked shouldn't I? Sorry :D

I know, I've done the same a few times....deffo a homer simpson "DOH" moment...:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my posts were also removed ..but they were in reply to other posts so maybe that's why

12 hours of posts were removed so no need for anyone to take it personally :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I found the winner

No such thing as a typical Essex girl. 99% of them don't look like the cast of TOWIE
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I agree..I didn't take it personal..and I didn't see all the posts so don't know why they were removed but the mods must of had a good reason so we have to accept that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree..I didn't take it personal..and I didn't see all the posts so don't know why they were removed but the mods must of had a good reason so we have to accept that ;)

Absolutely Betty. The mods only delete posts and ban with good reason. :)

And it appears we're going back down the road of FMs accusing other FMs of lying and the ludicrous 'you must be a fan of one to dislike the other' nonsense. According to each side of the fence, I'm actually a closet fan of both KP and PA when, in reality, I find them equally as ridiculous.

When will *some* fans realise it is possible to think they really are both as bad as each other? Give me strength, seriously :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    So,anyways,back on topic. I think there was more than one judge at that competition if you go by the pictures. Might be wrong there,but these things ,no matter how trashy ,tend to have more than one judge.
    On the plus side,I daresay seeing the effects of what Pwicey has done to herself will be a salutary warning to the contestants on how NOT to keep your youthful appearance.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    No such thing as a typical Essex girl. 99% of them don't look like the cast of TOWIE

Yet when people think of Essex they think of plastic and false. Strange isn't it that most of us believe this is what Essex women look like and its for a good reason. They are all portrayed as thick and fake. Can't blame anyone for thinking otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    Yet when people think of Essex they think of plastic and false. Strange isn't it that most of us believe this is what Essex women look like and its for a good reason. They are all portrayed as thick and fake. Can't blame anyone for thinking otherwise.

Completely disagree. I think accepting that an entire county must all be the same just because of a few people on tv and in the media is quite ignorant thinking tbh. I think you can blame people for thinking like that as it goes and I doubt very much that 'most' people believe regional stereotypes. It actually beggars belief imo that you are happy to accept an entire county are all thick and plastic just because of what the media tells you about a few of them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie
    You have always made it clear you think KP and PA are a pair of tools.. And have posted comments in that vein as long as I can remember
    Ive always made it clear I don't like PA and do like KP .. I have posted that opinion for as long as I remember..i really don't know why we need to justify our posts constantly lately
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Don't remember any names being mentioned or anyone being asked to justify their posts! :rolleyes:

It is pretty obvious it is not you that was being referred to Betty :D It wasn't Blondie either actually as it is pretty clear she dislikes both of them.

No-one has to justify their posts...I simply made an observation..which I still believe to be right! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    So,anyways,back on topic. I think there was more than one judge at that competition if you go by the pictures. Might be wrong there,but these things ,no matter how trashy ,tend to have more than one judge.
    On the plus side,I daresay seeing the effects of what Pwicey has done to herself will be a salutary warning to the contestants on how NOT to keep your youthful appearance.

Hopefully the winner has learned to stay away from the botox, sure she only has to look at the state of KP's face in the pic, that should be warning enough :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes they were, but wouldn't the mods have to be alerted to those posts? They don't just sit watching this thread.
    Forum Member
    I'm inclined to agree that there most def are posters who deny being more inclined to leap in to defend/trash either Pwicey or KP..... while their actions say differently.
    In truth I fully understand their desire to hide any affiliation to either one and it is perfectly 'legal',but it is still patently obvious where preferences lie.
    Nonetheless they are fully entitled to use that method of keeping off any radars should they choose to do so. I'm simply agreeing that it is obvious to anyone reading these threads regularly that the words & actions sometimes don't quite match up.
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Yes they were, but wouldn't the mods have to be alerted to those posts? They don't just sit watching this thread.
    That is correct willow.
    Nobody would imagine the moderators assign a super-spy-moderator to trawl through the rubbish we post on this thread.:D
    Forum Member
    Hopefully the winner has learned to stay away from the botox, sure she only has to look at the state of KP's face in the pic, that should be warning enough :D

The stupid Pwicey-pose pouting beside the truly attractive winner is indicative of Pwicey thinking "watch & learn noobie....this is how it's done !". She is deluded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely Betty. The mods only delete posts and ban with good reason. :)

And it appears we're going back down the road of FMs accusing other FMs of lying and the ludicrous 'you must be a fan of one to dislike the other' nonsense. According to each side of the fence, I'm actually a closet fan of both KP and PA when, in reality, I find them equally as ridiculous.

When will *some* fans realise it is possible to think they really are both as bad as each other? Give me strength, seriously :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Me too Blondie... maybe we should start a club or should that be clique? :D:D:D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup they would Willow. :)

Am starting to worry this thread is affecting me in RL. I caught myself doing a KP serious trout pout face when I glanced up at the mirror in the hall whilst vacuuming.

Maybe that's what her look is meant to be? Angry vacuuming look? :D
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely disagree. I think accepting that an entire county must all be the same just because of a few people on tv and in the media is quite ignorant thinking tbh. I think you can blame people for thinking like that as it goes and I doubt very much that 'most' people believe regional stereotypes. It actually beggars belief imo that you are happy to accept an entire county are all thick and plastic just because of what the media tells you about a few of them

I agree I'm from Norfolk and I have not married my sister. Or drive a tractor for a living. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    I agree I'm from Norfolk and I have not married my sister. Or drive a tractor for a living. :D:D

I'm from Liverpool..I've always worked,never got in trouble with the police or said the word "chuck" ;)
    Stereo typing is insulting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are no cobbles on my street, nobody in the family wears a flat cap and I have never said ay oop love. :p:p:p

Whilst I can't confess to being a secret fan of KP/PA I must confess my secret fandom of... lexi22... I find her posts humourous and thoughtful... her reviewage is great and her patience is almost legendary... there I feel so much better now... ;););)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »

Do you have webbed ties and fingers though?
    I'm from Liverpool..I've always worked,never got in trouble with the police or said the word "chuck" ;)

But you have got a perm and a tache Betty
    There are no cobbles on my street, nobody in the family wears a flat cap and I have never said ay oop love. :p:p:p

But we know you've got a whippet and a homing pigeon.

;)

I'm from just off The Old Kent Road but I don't sell fruit, talk in rhyming slang and I've never done the Lambeth Walk in all my days :D
This discussion has been closed.