2014 professional partnerships

13»

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Neither Tristan nor Trent is here yet so maybe they're stand-ins for rehearsals. One of them might be Ant Rutherford who some of the pros tweeted about having dinner with the other night. Trent tweeted (on the 11th?) that he would be here in 10 days.

ETA: Is this one of them? https://twitter.com/antrutherford23
    Tristan's on the DWTS Cruise at the moment, isn't he?

Yeah, that's Tony, a childhood buddy of Kevin's against whom he competed when they were younger. He now runs a dance school just outside Newcastle . Probably standing in together w/ Shem Jacobs for Trent & Tristan who are yet to arrive for SCD rehearsals. Tristan's last tweet on the 14th suggested he was in Niagra Falls area then ... :)
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Neither Tristan nor Trent is here yet so maybe they're stand-ins for rehearsals. One of them might be Ant Rutherford who some of the pros tweeted about having dinner with the other night. Trent tweeted (on the 11th?) that he would be here in 10 days.

ETA: Is this one of them? https://twitter.com/antrutherford23

Oh I didn't realise this, thanks :)

Yes the one poking his tongue out.

On closer inspection the other one looks like Shem Jacobs but I could be wrong.

ETA: Missed this last page of replies and Topaz has already confirmed it is Shem :)
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette's tweeted a picture of Joanne and Aljaz training together.

This probably means we have the following confirmation of couples

Brendan/Natalie
    Anton/Iveta
    Kevin/Karen
    Trent/Aliona
    Pasha/Ola

(I think you can see Pasha/Ola and Anton/Iveta in the background of Janette's picture)
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Tristan is with Kristina or Janette?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy19 wrote: »
    So Tristan is with Kristina or Janette?

Probably both, like Aljaz and Anton shared Iveta last year.

What I'd say, though, is that, if Robin comes back before the season finishes (like Aliona and Natalie both did) then Kristina would dance with him again, and Tristan and Janette would be the partnership.
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Kristina has just tweeted that her pro partner is Tristan

Kristina Rihanoff @KRihanoff
    @shemjacobs thanks for helping me with the pro dances,I look forward to dance with @TristanMacManus on @bbcstrictly but will miss u xxx
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@shemjacobs thanks for helping me with the pro dances,I look forward to dance with @TristanMacManus on @bbcstrictly but will miss u xxx

Thanks, KA. Gosh! I'm surprised at that (and I'm not quite sure why! :confused::))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So that implies Janette is floating, and will fit in when a pro pairing is split up by one being eliminated and one being far on in the competition!