Options

Will there be any twists or shocks for this series

julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,757
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Compared to previous shows when each judge had to vote off one of their own acts after the first live show.
I think Amelia Lily was the shock act that year but she was reinstated later in the show thanks to getting rid of Frankie

Last year they introduced the Wildcard option which gave us
Christopher Maloney. Can we ever forget him.

Just wondering what the producers have in store for this series

Comments

• Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    They must have something. I struggle to see why they would let go of 3 fan favorites (4 possibly considering people liked Brick City?) - makes NO sense. There was shock in just one leaving why let 3 leave then?

I so hope there is a wildcard or something to bring either Joseph/Mel/Paul back...because those 3 have been wonderful this series.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,303
    Forum Member
    julie2009 wrote: »
    Compared to previous shows when each judge had to vote off one of their own acts after the first live show.
    I think Amelia Lily was the shock act that year but she was reinstated later in the show thanks to getting rid of Frankie

Last year they introduced the Wildcard option which gave us
    Christopher Maloney. Can we ever forget him.

Just wondering what the producers have in store for this series

There's bound to be a shock exit at some point.

As for twists, there's the flash vote which I think is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to admit this but I think Hannah could be the shock exit BUT I hope not
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will be increasingly desperate stunts pulled to try to boost the flatlining ratings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I hate to admit this but I think Hannah could be the shock exit BUT I hope not

I think it will be one of Nicholas Tamera or Hannah that get that when 2 are in bottom 2 against each other
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazziii wrote: »
    I think it will be one of Nicholas Tamera or Hannah that get that when 2 are in bottom 2 against each other

Yes something like that will happen after week 5
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is bound to be a shock exit that hits the front pages of the tabloids and leaves the show with a ton of off com complaints about mid way through the live shows.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Hannah's exit won't come as a shock to me. I think she'll be the first girl out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Hannah's exit won't come as a shock to me. I think she'll be the first girl out.

You could be right BUT you might actually be wrong - I know you don't like Hannah much so you are really hoping that she falls first - it could even be Tamera being the first girl out. Minus Hannah's sob story (I hate all sob stories even my favourites), I think she has a great personality :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is bound to be a shock exit that hits the front pages of the tabloids and leaves the show with a ton of off com complaints about mid way through the live shows.

Nicholas maybe :confused:
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope there's no wildcard this year - as much as there were contestants at Judges' Houses that I would have preferred to have made it to the live shows in the place of others, it would be a tad predictable wouldn't it...?
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    You could be right BUT you might actually be wrong - I know you don't like Hannah much so you are really hoping that she falls first - it could even be Tamera being the first girl out. Minus Hannah's sob story (I hate all sob stories even my favourites), I think she has a great personality :)

I don't think so. Tamera will reach the finals, there has never been an artist like her before on the show and I do think with the training the show provides she could be great even though I don't particularly like her character. But if she gives a good performance I won't say I don't like it, I'm not petty like that. :)

Hannah IMO, is average and very shouty...:rolleyes: And the sob story, if anyone actually believes her Mother kicked her out for no reason then I'd say they are very stupid (This isn't to you NastyMan96, just in general...)

On the subject of Abi - Yes she is is a one-trick pony but she is interesting and her talent is the only thing carrying her at this stage in the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so. Tamera will reach the finals, there has never been an artist like her before on the show and I do think with the training the show provides she could be great even though I don't particularly like her character. But if she gives a good performance I won't say I don't like it, I'm not petty like that. :)

Hannah IMO, is average and very shouty...:rolleyes: And the sob story, if anyone actually believes her Mother kicked her out for no reason then I'd say they are very stupid (This isn't to you NastyMan96, just in general...)

On the subject of Abi - Yes she is is a one-trick pony but she is interesting and her talent is the only thing carrying her at this stage in the competition.

Like I said, I don't agree with sob stories even my favourites and it shouldn't be aired on TV. You say Hannah is average which I respect your taste and I say Melanie has a good voice but really boring and puts me to sleep nearly every time (in fact I fell off my sofa :o) - and I'm sure Hannah bores you too. People will have different tastes and preferences on who they like. I don't like Abi at all but I can see why they picked her, I would have preferred Reilly over her

EDIT: It's Nastyman69 not Nastyman96 - it makes me sound like a rotten old pensioner with no teeth left :D
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there has never been an artist like her before on the show

Can I ask, in what way?