Options

Ed Paddy - Rhona's Had All The Painkillers

julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had to laugh last night when Chas asked Paddy if he had any painkillers for the next morning and he said
No Rhona had them all. Both actors burst out laughing.
Not sure if this was in the script or not but it was a great one-liner from Paddy.

Comments

• Options
    SoozycatSoozycat Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    julie2009 wrote: »
    I had to laugh last night when Chas asked Paddy if he had any painkillers for the next morning and he said
    Not sure if this was in the script or not but it was a great one-liner from Paddy.

I laughed at it as well. I wish Paddy were back to his funny, sensitive self instead of this selfish ogre they've turned him into.
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soozycat wrote: »
    I laughed at it as well. I wish Paddy were back to his funny, sensitive self instead of this selfish ogre they've turned him into.

I like Paddy's one-liners something we haven't heard of in a long time. Bring back the old bumbling Paddy we all love and not the selfish one he has turned into lately.

Actually starting to like Marlon again and never thought I would say that since he got together with Laurel.
    Two good characters ruined
  • Options
    Clare D13Clare D13 Posts: 285
    Forum Member

It was the characters laughing, pretty sure it was in the script. I think it was probably to show how drunk they both were.
  • Options
    TheGrumpWizardTheGrumpWizard Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A cracking, realistic line that I doubt some other soaps would have been brave enough to include.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made me laugh too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think the laughing seemed realistic!

My dad's sick of ED at the moment, but even he laughed at that last night.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that line as well. The actors have a great rapport with one another.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

probably was in the script.