Roof collapse at Apollo Theatre, London

123457»

Comments

• Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at pictures of the inside of the theatre and seeing the debris, it's absolutely amazing no one was killed.
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bus with a couple of paramedics and police officers seems common sense and an appropriate use of resources

I agree, but I thought it was a bit out of order to be checking all their Oyster cards.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    I agree, but I thought it was a bit out of order to be checking all their Oyster cards.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And I hope they don't get charged for the cost of cleaning their blood from the seats.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it definitely wasnt muslim extremists?
    Yeah sorry to disappoint you :D
  • stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    I would imagine comandeering a bus is part of the the major incident plan of any emergency service in London. I would be surprised if it was an off-the-cuff decision.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would imagine comandeering a bus is part of the the major incident plan of any emergency service in London. I would be surprised if it was an off-the-cuff decision.

It is, the local ambulance service will liaise with the bus company if there are a large amount of walking wounded who need further treatment but do not need urgent medical care enroute, a bus is an ideal way of moving people and means you do not need to tie up all ambulances in the area which may be needed for other calls.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has listing got to do with it? :confused:

We may as well ask what Sky has to do with news really.