Has anyone heard about this shocking story?

RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
Forum Member
I found this video on YouTube and I don't quite know what to make of it, and would like the opinion of others as to if they believe it, have heard about it and have any thoughts about its content.

If true, it's completely horrendous and shocking. The only reason I say 'if' is that I'm wondering why more hasn't been made of it publicity-wise. I actually felt a bit bilious listening to her tell her story. There is a much longer video on YouTube, should anyone want to delve more, but I thought this was harrowing enough.

It's about a Dutch woman named Toos Nijenhuis, who claims she was tortured and horrifically sexually abused by her parents, other close family members, the local doctor (amongst others) as well as claiming that Dutch and British royalty and the ex-Pope Ratzinger were involved along the way. She claims these events happened in many places, including the UK. It includes just about every revolting taboo known to man.

It was apparently recorded just over a year ago. I've tried to Google if there have been any updates, but so far have found nothing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c

Thoughts, please.

Comments

• AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITCCS isn't a valid source, it's basically a conspiracy site that presents itself as something more, and doesn't even have a good reputation in conspiracy circles. There's a short article on Rational wiki about it.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State

The woman sounds mentally ill. Notice that in these sort of cases there is always a fantastical element - in this case royalty/the church/murder. It's never just a nondescript paedophile that lives on a nondescript street.

See also Hollie Greig.

I'm not saying organised abuse doesn't happen, it clearly does, but this is basically a claim of Satanic Ritual Abuse
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    ITCCS isn't a valid source, it's basically a conspiracy site that presents itself as something more, and doesn't even have a good reputation in conspiracy circles. There's a short article on Rational wiki about it.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State

The woman sounds mentally ill. Notice that in these sort of cases there is always a fantastical element - in this case royalty/the church/murder. It's never just a nondescript paedophile that lives on a nondescript street.

See also Hollie Greig.

I'm not saying organised abuse doesn't happen, it clearly does, but this is basically a claim of Satanic Ritual Abuse

I was suspicious of the ITCCS, because everything I looked up about the name, came back to that.

I sincerely hope it is fake, even though similar does go on.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who can possibly say nowadays?

When it turns out that the conspiracy theorists were correct about the NSA, abuse connected to Operation Yewtree involving politicians and celebrities etc. I'm not quite sure what to believe anymore.

Certainly I'm not quite as dismissive as I used to be.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although the "testimony" is sickening and jaw dropping, and I'm sure ritualistic abuse does occur, I'd go with your initial question as to why this has never been picked up and reported by reliable investigative journalists?
    I'm sure this woman has experienced some trauma in her life but my gut says she is being exploited by conspiracy nuts.
  • AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps best to avoid sites of that nature, I hear they tend to increase tin foil use among their readership.
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »
    Although the "testimony" is sickening and jaw dropping, and I'm sure ritualistic abuse does occur, I'd go with your initial question as to why this has never been picked up and reported by reliable investigative journalists?
    I'm sure this woman has experienced some trauma in her life but my gut says she is being exploited by conspiracy nuts.

I don't know who is questioning her in the video, or why.

My initial thoughts were that it is some kind of mental illness she has where she has imagined this story, and now entirely believes it.

Still makes me feel sick that 'things' do go on for real though.
    Forum Member
    Perhaps best to avoid sites of that nature, I hear they tend to increase tin foil use among their readership.

It was on YouTube.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure if someone did, and it all turned out to be true as per what the lady had said, it'd never ever see the light of day.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she got to the bit about the 'castle in the woods' I'm afraid I suspended belief.
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    When she got to the bit about the 'castle in the woods' I'm afraid I suspended belief.

She claims that one of the places where 'child hunting' occurred was Caernarfon Castle.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know who is questioning her in the video, or why.

My initial thoughts were that it is some kind of mental illness she has where she has imagined this story, and now entirely believes it.

Still makes me feel sick that 'things' do go on for real though.

I think this is the work of Kevin Annett from the international tribunal into the crimes of the church and state.
    He's a defrocked priest and general all round nut job who has a new career in demonising the Christian church...... I think he has been discredited and and pretty much set aside as a whack job by most rational thinkers.
    Forum Member
    I think this is the work of Kevin Annett from the international tribunal into the crimes of the church and state.
    He's a defrocked priest and general all round nut job who has a new career in demonising the Christian church...... I think he has been discredited and and pretty much set aside as a whack job by most rational thinkers.

Yes, I've come across his name since making this thread - I probably wouldn't have made it had I known before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭