Series 4 start date - confirmed by AQA?????

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Spamming Yes. Racial No. And I keep re-registering to Piss. You. Off.

Josh perhaps you are forgetting the email you sent us apologising for the racial abuse you gave one of our members?

I would tread very carefully on here if I were you, otherwise you may find yourself banned here as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EOH wrote: »
    Thanks, Mr. NAF.

Perhaps, just perhaps, homegrown British DOCTOR WHO fan websites could have an "amnesty" of, as you call it "bitch"iness.

We all have more in common than we don't.

I think I mentioned this is DWO-Seb. back in 2006.

I'm sure Dojjen will agree with you.
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Dojjen will agree with you.
    :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh perhaps you are forgetting the email you sent us apologising for the racial abuse you gave one of our members?

I would tread very carefully on here if I were you, otherwise you may find yourself banned here as well.

OMG you've got to post that on here for us all to see :p

(BTW, Seb has a report for the police to tell them about Josh's constant trouble stirring, spamming, racial abuse, and bullying on the website. Things have gotten that bad.)
    Forum Member
    NAF wrote: »
    OMG you've got to post that on here for us all to see :p

(BTW, Seb has a report for the police to tell them about Josh's constant trouble stirring, spamming, racial abuse, and bullying on the website. Things have gotten that bad.)

Im not going to stoop to his level, I just hope that at long last he might put an end to this ridiculous feud, that is all based on the fact he was banned from the DWO Forums.

Can we get back on topic please?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not going to stoop to his level, I just hope that at long last he might put an end to this ridiculous feud, that is all based on the fact he was banned from the DWO Forums.

can I ask why is there this competition between sites over who gets the start date right?
    Forum Member
    can I ask why is there this competition between sites over who gets the start date right?

From us, there isnt. We don't care who posts it first, so long as someone posts it. As a news site, our focus is simply to get it up on the site, and make sure it goes out on the feeds e.t.c.

The fact that we are first with news in most cases is where I think some people want to believe we are trying to out-do other sites - this is not true. There really is nothing to gain by trying to compete with each other - I mean we are all fans of the same show, and we should all pull together.

If someone then says (like in this thread) that we are talking rubbish, then so as to make things clear, I will point out that the previous series airdates were correctly printed on our site.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From us, there isnt. We don't care who posts it first, so long as someone posts it. As a news site, our focus is simply to get it up on the site, and make sure it goes out on the feeds e.t.c.

The fact that we are first with news in most cases is where I think some people want to believe we are trying to out-do other sites - this is not true. There really is nothing to gain by trying to compete with each other - I mean we are all fans of the same show, and we should all pull together.

If someone then says (like in this thread) that we are talking rubbish, then so as to make things clear, I will point out that the previous series airdates were correctly printed on our site.

makes no difference to me as long as someone gets it right. i seem to recall a lot of waving hands last year claiming to have being first with the news and banners of "as exclusively revealed" tags....;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You apparently reported me to the Police...not heard from them :)
    Forum Member
    makes no difference to me as long as someone gets it right. i seem to recall a lot of waving hands last year claiming to have being first with the news and banners of "as exclusively revealed" tags....;):D

There probably were, but not from us. Waving flags is a sure way to piss fans off. In the early days, we may have been guilty, but both myself and the site have grown since then, and you learn through mistakes what works, and what doesnt.
    Forum Member
    You apparently reported me to the Police...not heard from them :)

I reported the instances of your harassment towards our forum members, and you countless attempts to cause trouble. We were given a CAD number by the police, and to make notes of any future occurances from you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There probably were, but not from us. Waving flags is a sure way to piss fans off. In the early days, we may have been guilty, but both myself and the site have grown since then, and you learn through mistakes what works, and what doesnt.

wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular...just fascinated by the whole preoccupation as to who got it right..first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You got the date wrong last year.
    Forum Member

The BBC changed it at the last minute, DWM were in the same position as us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So we're expecting it to start in March?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC changed it at the last minute, DWM were in the same position as us.

Somehow i doubt that he'll be going round other forums rubbing it in DWM's faces that they got the date wrong last year as well... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NAF wrote: »
    Somehow i doubt that he'll be going round other forums rubbing it in DWM's faces that they got the date wrong last year as well... :rolleyes:

Why don't you stay out of my feud? Its not as if I'm aiming it as you personally
  • Salford_WhoSalford_Who Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you stay out of my feud? Its not as if I'm aiming it as you personally

Can you take your feud off here, getting pretty boring, I'm more interested in the start date.
  • Jakes_stuffJakes_stuff Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My God! When I started this thread I didn't expect all this!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes... it's been an interesting debate :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You already have by pointing out that he was a member really childishly and trying to get him banned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When you put your feud on a public forum then i have a right to stick up for the site i'm a member of. :)

But if you just shut up about it then we can all ignore it and move on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lumen wrote: »
    You already have by pointing out that he was a member really childishly and trying to get him banned.

Thank You.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    i read in "the sun" newspaper a couple of weeks back,that the next series would be starting on the 5th april.

hope that helps you all:)
    Forum Member

Some of those who receive the subscriber copies of DWM have today confirmed that Series 4 is due to air on April 5th.