Options

Where can I watch Dead Man Walking

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys

A bit of a problem. I accidentally deleted Dead Man Walking from my iPlayer account when I was trying to delete something else.

I had trouble downloading it again, so just decided to watch the streamed version. When I got to the end, I realised that I had been watching the next episode - A Day in the Death - despite it being billed as Dead Man Walking!!!

Does anyone have any *ahem* links as to where I can watch or download this episode.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys

A bit of a problem. I accidentally deleted Dead Man Walking from my iPlayer account when I was trying to delete something else.

I had trouble downloading it again, so just decided to watch the streamed version. When I got to the end, I realised that I had been watching the next episode - A Day in the Death - despite it being billed as Dead Man Walking!!!

Does anyone have any *ahem* links as to where I can watch or download this episode.

Cheers

You can watch it on the BBCI player...

just download the programme, its on for 6 days and when its repeated on bbc2 then another week...you can download it and it will stay on your pc for 30 days.

Declassified is there too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00936hq.shtml?q=TORCHWOOD&start=1&scope=iplayersearch&version_pid=b00936gp
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,713
    Forum Member
    Why is it that people seem to automatically mention illegal ways first when there is a perfectly legitimate way with the BBC iPlayer? Such is society these days I suppose :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that people seem to automatically mention illegal ways first when there is a perfectly legitimate way with the BBC iPlayer? Such is society these days I suppose :rolleyes:
    The OP had problems with the iplayer :)
    Hey guys

I had trouble downloading it again
    , so just decided to watch the streamed version. When I got to the end, I realised that I had been watching the next episode - A Day in the Death - despite it being billed as Dead Man Walking!!!

Cheers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Because the episode has expired through iPlayer.

Therefore, he needs a security back up version, until such time as he can purchase DVD's of said episode.