CS Faye and her Dad

2»

Comments

• Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And meet up with her online, surely you would go through Social Services officially etc.

Exactly, and when he agreed to meet her for the first time at the park, on her own as well without telling anyone...the whole thing is a bit ridiculous.
    I can't even believe Faye was able to find him on the internet so easily either. Anna was already an over protective parent, are we meant to believe she lets Faye have full access to the internet? and without any parental control settings to avoid this kind of thing.

I know it's all for the storyline but when it's that unrealistic I find it annoying to watch. :p
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, and when he agreed to meet her for the first time at the park, on her own as well without telling anyone...the whole thing is a bit ridiculous.
    I can't even believe Faye was able to find him on the internet so easily either. Anna was already an over protective parent, are we meant to believe she lets Faye have full access to the internet? and without any parental control settings to avoid this kind of thing.

I know it's all for the storyline but when it's that unrealistic I find it annoying to watch. :p

I found that weird as well. And then meeting her again, without checking with Anna. There's something weird going on there, if he really wanted to make contact, he would do it officially and legally, not secret meetings in the park.

It has to be like that for the SL to work :D She probably wouldn't have been able to find him, but you have to forget that :p
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found that weird as well. And then meeting her again, without checking with Anna. There's something weird going on there, if he really wanted to make contact, he would do it officially and legally, not secret meetings in the park.

It has to be like that for the SL to work :D She probably wouldn't have been able to find him, but you have to forget that :p

It's as if he thinks that's normal behaviour or something. Nobody in their right mind would meet their child in private, especially when the legal guardian doesn't have a clue.
    I'll be surprised if there's nothing sinister further down the line. Unless of course we have an affair on the cards between Tim and Anna.

I wish I could switch off from the finer details in soaps but I just can't help picking holes in the plots. :p
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,645
    Forum Member
    .exe wrote: »
    I reckon he is a peado.
    You mean he is not her father at all?
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who plays her dad?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    who plays her dad?

Joe Duttine

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Duttine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's as if he thinks that's normal behaviour or something. Nobody in their right mind would meet their child in private, especially when the legal guardian doesn't have a clue.
    I'll be surprised if there's nothing sinister further down the line. Unless of course we have an affair on the cards between Tim and Anna.

I wish I could switch off from the finer details in soaps but I just can't help picking holes in the plots. :p

I think the sinister plot is more likely, and if they do to that way it should be pretty good. They have a lot to live up to with regards to Whitney/Tony in EE though.
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

At first I had doubts that he wasn't but then social got involved and I thought differently, but they have never shown a meeting between Tim and SS.

My other thought was that he is the dad but is sinister regardless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I had doubts that he wasn't but then social got involved and I thought differently, but they have never shown a meeting between Tim and SS.

With all the social services part of the SL, I'm thinking he must be her actual dad. Social services would go crazy if they were portrayed badly again, so soon after the Lola/Lexi SL :D
    Forum Member

Ah, I see. I don't watch Corrie regularly, just dip in and out, so didn't know the details.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone's thinking he's suspicious because, well, this is CS and it can't be as simple as that!

I don't think Tim has any kind of dodgy motive...though he's obviously got a past, and there may be things about him and Faye's mum that we don't know yet (she could end up coming into it).
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

I think he's an undercover policeman. He's investigating owen, michelle and sean for dodgy acting.
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I think he's an undercover policeman. He's investigating owen, michelle and sean for dodgy acting.
    I think he needs to cast his net a bit wider than that.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I think faye and her father look quite similar, theyve both got that gurning mouth thing going on.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »

Serious Organised Crime