• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes....much appreciated :) xx
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope you have had a great Birthday - I always enjoy your comments on various threads (which we seem to have in common - I lurk more often than not!).

Still time for another glass - I've just poured mine. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    Btw Birthday Girl, what series of Coach Trip were you in and can it be seen anywhere online? Did you go with anyone else and if so who was it? I know it's off topic but it is your birthday.

I remember a couple who may have been sisters or perhaps friends and one was a Cliff Richard fanatic and the other may have been you.

:D:D I'm going to snitch on her and hope nothing gets thrown at me.

It was Series 3 and there were loads of Trippers who joined in on DS including the obnoxious young clique.

;) And just to show you she hasn't changed at all here's one of her posts!

Birthday Girl
    Originally Posted by Damahepa

*passes personal gin supplies*

Stick with me kid, and we'll get along like a house on fire! XD x

*runs off with personal gin supplies and nips back to hotel to hide them*

:p See. it was all about the alcohol, even back then.

:o Going into the Witness Protection Programme now. :eek:
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :o Going into the Witness Protection Programme now. :eek:

You can come and hide out at my place Tally - bring your own gin and polycotton sheets :D

Edit - and promise not to snitch on DS about any shower sealant or cobweb issues.
    Sheesh, what's a web or two between friends? Especially friends who aren't renting out their rooms as a rule :cool:
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the B&B's website warn that, while it may call itself a B&B, you won't actually get a proper breakfast?

While I've no problem with people choosing to be vegetarians, vegans or whatever, I do object to them forcing others to comply with their beliefs.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HB!

How many candles on the cake this year?:D
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    You can come and hide out at my place Tally - bring your own gin and polycotton sheets :D

Edit - and promise not to snitch on DS about any shower sealant or cobweb issues.
    Sheesh, what's a web or two between friends? Especially friends who aren't renting out their rooms as a rule :cool:

And don't forget to inspect the mattress and check everywhere for stray pubes!:D:eek:

Also the linen must be cotton, the towels Egyptian, the milk in the room fresh, all the breakfast must be free range & locally sourced and finally the poached eggs must be done to perfection! Although you could find an obscure egg recipe and request.;)
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit late BG but happy birthday!

Also if anyone has virgin media, series 3 and 5 of coach trip is on On Demand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Does the B&B's website warn that, while it may call itself a B&B, you won't actually get a proper breakfast?

While I've no problem with people choosing to be vegetarians, vegans or whatever, I do object to them forcing others to comply with their beliefs.

I did sort of agree with the single man in this weeks series. He expected more of a vegetarian/vegan experience.
    Guests wouldn't choose to stay there unless they wanted the holistic experience because there are plenty other B&B's and hotels in Scarborough.
    The lady host was lovely and I do think she was a little harshly judged especially by the pair who were disappointed there was no bar in the premises.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I did sort of agree with the single man in this weeks series. He expected more of a vegetarian/vegan experience.
    Guests wouldn't choose to stay there unless they wanted the holistic experience because there are plenty other B&B's and hotels in Scarborough.
    The lady host was lovely and I do think she was a little harshly judged especially by the pair who were disappointed there was no bar in the premises.

Me too, I think if you are going to run a holistic hotel you can't do it half mast. Not sure how holistic a fry up is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    And don't forget to inspect the mattress and check everywhere for stray pubes!:D:eek:

Also the linen must be cotton, the towels Egyptian, the milk in the room fresh, all the breakfast must be free range & locally sourced and finally the poached eggs must be done to perfection! Although you could find an obscure egg recipe and request.;)

Poly cotton I can cope with but not so long ago I stayed in a B&B where they had.. wait for it..bri-nylon sheets. Pink and bobbly and we woke bathed in sweat to wander along the corridor to shower sans bathrobe , avoiding migrant workers asking for ciggies:D

Remembe rthem we used to bless them (ooo no ironing) and along with your nylon frilled baby doll nightie you could have generated enough power to light Blackpool.:rolleyes:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    :D:D I'm going to snitch on her and hope nothing gets thrown at me.

It was Series 3 and there were loads of Trippers who joined in on DS including the obnoxious young clique.

:eek: I have lined this up to watch and see if I can suss out which one is Sex :D

Do we get any clues?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ambergold wrote: »
    Me too, I think if you are going to run a holistic hotel you can't do it half mast. Not sure how holistic a fry up is.

Mine would be sleep on the floor of a shed with tinkling wind chimes and have a yoghurt and yoga for brekkie and I'll charge you a ton a night!

No pubes on the sheet ( no sheets), no stained mattress ( no mattress),no runny/hard fried egg ( no cooked breakfast)
    Cobwebs ..I keep spiders to frighten flies.
    No ensuite.a nice dunny out the back..trench and shovel preferably.
    Certainly no bathrobes.what's wrong with nudity?
    and anyway no shower..you need a bit of healthy filth to stay warm.
    Now that's holistic!
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambergold wrote: »

Why shouldn't a fry up be part of a holistic approach? Err...you do know what the word 'holistic' means, don't you?
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    HB!

How many candles on the cake this year?:D

So many the cake had its candles lit outside and the fire brigade were called as the fire could be seen a mile away. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    :eek: I have lined this up to watch and see if I can suss out which one is Sex :D

Do we get any clues?

LOL Not from me. I daren't!

You can always seach for Coach Trip Series 3, using the search tool. BG was completely normal and up for a laugh, unlike some who take part. It also had the youngsters Tom et all who managed to send nearly everyone packing and nearly made the whole trip :eek: I was SO fed up with them by the end
    Forum Member
    LOL Not from me. I daren't!

You can always seach for Coach Trip Series 3, using the search tool. BG was completely normal and up for a laugh, unlike some who take part. It also had the youngsters Tom et all who managed to send nearly everyone packing and nearly made the whole trip :eek: I was SO fed up with them by the end

Thank you :)

It would help if I got the name right, I put 'Sex' :confused: I think my brain has left me :o

Right I just have to find who I think BG is ;) I did watch this one and remember Tom :mad: The rules need changing if they ever bring it back.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So just when I didn't come back on the forum last night I missed this momentous event. And too late to check the birthday list at the bottom of the main Forums page for the age. So we'll have to guess at 21+ ;)

Happy belated birthday anyway. Your one day of being Birthday Girl :)
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding this article.

One of the people involved seems to be Donkey Woman. :rolleyes:
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Regarding this article.

One of the people involved seems to be Donkey Woman. :rolleyes:

:confused: I can't see anything in that article which identifies any of the past owners.
    From reading the Facebook page I'd say Donkey woman was quite relaxed about her apperance on FIAB - its Julian from Looe who really has a bee in his bonnet.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all,

Its Fridge On the Landing Lady tonight!! :)
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all!
    Forum Member
    Evening all,

Its Fridge On the Landing Lady tonight!! :)

Evening BG

Hope you are not hungover :D I will be stalking you the next few days as I heard you were on Coach Trip :eek: I am going to see if I can work out who you are :)

Anyhoo ... I don't like any of these lot. Helens voice is so annoying, Saba(sp) :mad: Candy comes over as a right :eek: the others :yawn:

Bring on fight night :D
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,381
    Forum Member

OOH - did I miss a party & a piece of cake? :eek:
    belated birthday wishes BG - 21 again :p

I'm watching the repeats to ward off withdrawal symptons but don't think this week's is a particularly memorable one. :(
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Evening BG

Hope you are not hungover :D I will be stalking you the next few days as I heard you were on Coach Trip :eek: I am going to see if I can work out who you are :)

Anyhoo ... I don't like any of these lot. Helens voice is so annoying, Saba(sp) :mad: Candy comes over as a right :eek: the others :yawn:

Bring on fight night :D

A tiny clue lies on BG's profile page....

In fact it's a blooming stonking big clue..so don't look if you prefer a bit of guesswork!
This discussion has been closed.