[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• spiderwebsspiderwebs Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Have you been watching the show? Kim has thrown Kyle under the bus constantly and has treated her poorly, she uses Kyle's daughter as a tool to hurt her on next weeks reunion episode.

Yeah I've been watching from series one.Kyle has constantly threw Kim under the bus how quick we forget her siding with Taylor and Lisa v?

Kyle loves that her sister is an addict because it gives her a a tool to use when crafting her persona as the solid supporting sister. She never got over how she was perceived after game night and has been obsessed with public opinion ever since.

She brings up that she is being uninvited to Kim's daughters wedding - why? First of all there is no proof to it. Secondly why the hell would Kyle being it up on camera? Because it reinforces the persona of Kyle being the victim. The fact Kyle does any interview going to talk about Kim, the fact she is constantly talking about it on Twitter speaks VOLUMES. Do we hear from Kim after the show airs? And Kyle she said her relationship with Kathy isnt good..common denominator?
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiderwebs wrote: »
    Do we hear from Kim after the show airs?

No but I suspect that's because she's too busy motorboating Kingsley whilst off her head on Monty's cancer medication.

I personally think that they are both to blame for allowing this to play out on reality tv, although I thank them as I have loved this season.
    Kyle IMO is the lesser of the two evils.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Atlanta this week meh once again, Im ready to check out next week season finale looks like the weakest one ever for ATL not one bit looked interesting. Im not even looking forward to the reunion tbh because its just going to be all about NeNe and Claudia. Next season needs some rehashing and get it back on track. NeNe should leave she checked out this season and its clear she does not want her spot anymore.

Beverly Hills has been the best this year and i wish it got Atlanta ratings.
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I can't bear Kim. Kyle behaves with all the exasperation I would expect (and have seen at work) when a relative is an addict/has a chronic health issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim R annoyed the life outta me on the last part of the reuinion. 'I don't wanna talk about this, I don't wanna talk about that'. Well then get the hell off reality tv.
    Lisa V again was the comic relief in the episode talking about how there's nothing wrong with saying the P word. I love her.
    I can't wasit til October now for Season 6. This one has been a cracker.
    RHONY- It deserves to get strong ratings this year. I can't see it coming back to what it was getting in it's early years as it has lost so many viewers, but the second epsiode felt even more like the early years of the show. So enjoyable.
    Dorinda, love her! I'm actually really starting to warm to Bethenny too, (maybe i'm coming down with something?)
    It does amaze me that they kept on Carole, Holla and Kristen though, I mean at least one of them could have easily been cut and there would have been no loss to the show. Next week we get to see Kelly again too.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BH
    I thought the Rinna messages were going to be tougher and not just "I'll **** you up" which they say every week over in ATL. They acting like Rinna is Porsha dragging Kenya to the floor.

Where did Kim have a chronic pain, I thought it was a hernia or something she took the pill for? Also that savage beast she used to keep was put down by the sounds of things, which you could see coming a mile off back when it attacked the trainer.

Still need to catch up on NYC.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    So that ''smoking gun'' was LisaR's threatening text messages to Kim after all. What a letdown! I've seen that phrase used quite a lot in relation to the BH reunion this year. To be honest, the whole thing didn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Not in comparison to what we've seen already on these shows.

Kim was so frustrating in this part especially. Picking and choosing what could be discussed and what shouldn't. If I felt that way just watching her on TV for 40 minutes, how on earth would Kyle feel actually living with that for years?! No wonder she blew up and revealed all in during that limo argument in Season 1.

Unfortunately there was no resolve between the sisters so it's very likely Kim will be back next season. LisaV had a brilliant season - although it was slightly amusing to see the Season 3 finale on ITVBe yesterday and her saying she adores Brandi and that will never change... Oops! LisaR and Eileen were great additions but unfortunately I don't think Eileen will be able to return next season, what with her busy soap schedule this year. I'd imagine all the ladies will be invited back but Yolanda standing down to a Friend role.

Over in New York, this episode was so entertaining. It really had that old school RHONY feel about it - and it was nice seeing some of the flashbacks to the early days. Then there was the return of the RamonaCoaster - as I was liking the humbled side to her, apologising to LuAnn and generally coming across as more down to earth... that is until Bethenny rocked up and dared to invite Sonja to her brunch the next day. What followed was a hilariously petty argument about brunch etiquette. You can always rely on Bethenny to offer up some witty one-liners in her interviews.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On NYC I can't see how Kristen and Carole will do anything of relevance this year, I guess Carole will have that fake cougar relationship to give her an individual story but what will Kristen do.

Loved every minute of the last episode, Sonja is back on top for me, from shaking the waitress hand to the beer she was back to her kookiness I like to see. Love having Bethanny back as it brings a different vibe. Dorinda is great too for a new addition, but not seeing the point of Carole or Kristen.
  • chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be the only one that thought BH was dreadful this season. So boring. Lisa Rinna's constant acting is annoying. I forget about Eileen most of the time but she seems nice. I'm over Brandi. Lisa V isn't her usual self, I still think she's upset at how the others turned on her last season. Over Kim Richards, I fast forward all her scenes and Kyle is still meh. Bring back Camille and Faye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ATL is my fave franchise but this season has been BORING!!!!! They need to get rid of Porsha, and Claudia (as much as I love her, she has nothing going on) It would be great to see Nene, Kenya, Phaedra, Cynthia and Kandi back with maybe another lady.
    Forum Member
    Well BH part 3 reunion just made the whole season the best since its early days. Kim I wanted to try and understand where she was coming from but she was just to whiny I'm sorry but you are on a reality show and anything from your life will be dug up its the way TV works. Kyle wasn't much better, The smoking gun was a let down I thought it was going to be A HW quitting. Those text messages were not that bad and clearly Lisa R sent that in a fit of rage which happens to anyone when your really angry. Lisa V has had a great season so i am wondering if she will be back next season, i hope she is because she is my favourite HW on BH.

NY another great episode absolutely loving Dorinda Ramona talking to Betheny was hilarious and it was like we stepped back in time :D Kristen and Carole I can see these 2 being the dud ones this season since both look like they will be desperate to keep the camera on them. Its great to have NY back and I'm hoping this franchise makes it through it may not get its hey day ratings since alot of viewers have left but i think it can be stable enough to keep it on TV.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blokeypoo wrote: »

Now I am no Kim fan in fact she infuriates me, however if this is true I really hope she gets the help she clearly needs AWAY from reality tv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ATL is my fave franchise but this season has been BORING!!!!! They need to get rid of Porsha, and Claudia (as much as I love her, she has nothing going on) It would be great to see Nene, Kenya, Phaedra, Cynthia and Kandi back with maybe another lady.

I'd also include Phaedra in going, she never wants to engage if someone has an issue she just leaves and then trashes them in her interviews to camera.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHOA Reunion Trailer
    http://youtu.be/5gAZ3Kyy-Ck

Bravo has also ordered a 3 part Kandi spin off called Kandi's Ski Trip, trailer:
    https://youtu.be/MfFHAherMEQ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    It's gotta be Kyle's fault.

Hahaha! Exactly my first thought! :D

Guys, should we be discussing this? Kim would not want us to discuss her in ANY way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/INDENT]
    I'd also include Phaedra in going, she never wants to engage if someone has an issue she just leaves and then trashes them in her interviews to camera.

So true. She never has anything to say until interviews. However it will be interesting to see how she's coping with her new family dynamic, her husband being away. It appears her and Apollo are giving things a go as she's been quite complimentary towards him, even on WWHL.
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm predicting OC to start on June 7th and take over NJ's spot as its on hiatus. I could be completely wrong though.
    Forum Member
    Even that ATL trailer for the reunion doest look good to me lol, but anythtings better then the snooze of the season.

Kim... What can i say blaming the show is just stupid, yeah she shouldn't of been on the show in the first place but you can blame it on relapsing. I doubt she will be be back next season her family need to stop her and get her the help she desperately needs. I hope she is ok though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kandi vs Nene looks the most interesting to be honest. Also funny Nene has momma drama like Kenya, whats the betting they'll end up making up because they know where each other is coming from or some stuff like that.

Also did Cynthia say "win a case" to Phaedra, thats a good one that nobody ever used on Phaedra yet, her legal career is terrible, she hasn't won a case worth talking about in years yet pretends she's a hotshot lawyer.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also did Cynthia say "win a case" to Phaedra, thats a good one that nobody ever used on Phaedra yet, her legal career is terrible, she hasn't won a case worth talking about in years yet pretends she's a hotshot lawyer.
    To be fair Phaedra has never claimed to be trial lawyer so 'winning cases' is a pretty hard thing for her to do.

She's an entertainment lawyer which mainly involves sitting behind a desk and dealing with contacts and the likes or offering legal advice to clients, not actually going to court and defending cases.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I'd say the opposite.

I'd give Claudia and Porsha a pass to the next series for the simple fact they're the only two who don't come across like they're now utterly bored by the whole thing and only showing up for a cheque. Maybe it's because there was the competition for the peach but the latter part of the series Claudia and Porsha while maybe not having the storylines do get involved and throw themselves into the group activities... having fun... having spats... engaging... as opposed to just going through the motions because there's a producer waving a contract.

I actually think the rot is setting in the more veteran members and bigger characters and a bigger shake up needs to focused there. Nene, Kandi, Kenya and Cynthia have all bored me this season. Nene has checked out totally with the current cast as it is. Kenya just seems to have been aimlessly waiting to 'make-up' of sorts with Phaedra (and to some extent Porsha) without anyone thinking 'what next?' (though I think Demetria was intended to be her next rival... epic fail). The 'new Cynthia' peaked early but it's been downhill ever since... and anything that involves her home life with Peter is fast forwarded through. However even more tedious than Cynthia and Peter is Kandi and Todd... ugh.

I'd say the show needs a massive kick up the arse and as such I'd get rid of either Nene or Kenya and replace them with another BIG drama making character. And get rid of either Cynthia or Kandi and replace them with a more low key, level headed Housewife. And keep everyone else in order to maintain consistency and avoid a New York-esque reaction. Finding a couple of other third/fourth away from Andy seaters to replace Claudia and Porsha ain't gonna save the save the show.