Options

Peter Barlow Lives!

auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry but if he was being killed off then it would have happened for definite at the end of the live episode, he would have been pronounced dead instead he just flat lined

I'm almost certain he will survive, so everyone stop panicking!

Comments

• Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOooh I hope your right! I love Peter! Curly Simon can't lose his mum and dad
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I shall wait and see about that.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All my fingers are crossed :)
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. Incredible acting though from him, obviously very believable as everyone mistakenly thinks he's a goner. Unlike Sunita, who was so wide awake and jolly, it was like she'd just come back from the Circus!
  • Options
    pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he dies i'm starting a petition that he returns ala Warren Fox lol
  • Options
    auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be very very shocked if he dies seriously, they have confirmed the second death as Molly, i now live in fear for Rita
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how can some1 who's flatlined, has massive internal bleeding and punctured vital organs survive?!
  • Options
    rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wiseguy100 wrote: »
    how can some1 who's flatlined, has massive internal bleeding and punctured vital organs survive?!

Magic. Shush. Don't question it.
  • Options
    Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Me too. Incredible acting though from him, obviously very believable as everyone mistakenly thinks he's a goner. Unlike Sunita, who was so wide awake and jolly, it was like she'd just come back from the Circus!

That's what makes me thinks sh doesn't make it. after wht happened to her she will have internal bleeding and go suddenly, also Ciaran didn't look too good tonight either
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Also, ITV only confirmed Molly's death
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's a gonner!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    OOooh I hope your right! I love Peter! Curly Simon can't lose his mum and dad

Joshua has :eek::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I agree. I think the next episode will start with the Barlow's waiting thile he's in surgery. I think the last 2 death's have to be Rita and probably Fiz and John's baby. I think Charlotte will live now... if they were going to kill her she would be already dead.
  • Options
    eightiesladeightieslad Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    If Peter survives then who dies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what makes me thinks sh doesn't make it. after wht happened to her she will have internal bleeding and go suddenly, also Ciaran didn't look too good tonight either

Ciaran was the original one everyone was speculating about. Definitely a strong possibility, though I don't remember him getting injured at any point, does anyone?

ETA except when that wine bar fell on top of him. forgot that bit
  • Options
    a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    I heard that john switches charlottes life saving machine off 2moro night .. and i hope peter barlow isnt dead.. and i hope rita doesnt die... but its looking highly likely :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    firework wrote: »
    I agree. I think the next episode will start with the Barlow's waiting thile he's in surgery. I think the last 2 death's have to be Rita and probably Fiz and John's baby. I think Charlotte will live now... if they were going to kill her she would be already dead.

think John turns her life support off when she is taken to hospital (charlotte)

prayin Peter survives!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a4514 wrote: »
    I heard that john switches charlottes life saving machine off 2moro night .. and i hope peter barlow isnt dead.. and i hope rita doesnt die... but its looking highly likely :(

Ha! She hardly needs a life support machine, she must have the constitution of an ox! It's so funny, the contrast between her and the other victims. Nobody's been paying any attention to her and she managed to live, even though John actively wants her to die. Like the opposite of the others.
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree he lives and its a double bluff.

Sunitta will die. One we think is fine and the other we think is dead.

They wouldnt kill off two of Ken's kids like that. Ken would be a changed character and that isnt going to happen.

It has to be Sunitta. Dev bringing up the two children alone has more scope than Peter dying.

So tomottow night I think she is a goner and Peter will live.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They wouldnt kill off two of Ken's kids like that. Ken would be a changed character and that isnt going to happen.

Sorry am being dense, who's the other of his kids who died?
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably will survive.
  • Options
    kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    I am sure I read RE Tracey's return that she is relieved to see everyone okay after hearing what happened....:eek:
    Will have to double check that
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If peter has died wouldn't Tracy be turning up at the Funeral instead of just turning up as a surprise in the rovers at christmas
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Peter was a twin, their mother Val Barlow. His sister was Susan who married Mike Baldwin. She died. I can't see both twins being killed off.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Susan, Adam's mother who died a few years ago