who was your fave Charmed One in "Charmed"?

TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mine is definetly either Prue or Piper as imo they wiped the floor with Milano and McGowan in the acting stakes.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine is definetly either Prue or Piper as imo they wiped the floor with Milano and McGowan in the acting stakes.

Milano :-)
    She's an Ok actress - But I wasn't watching just for her acting abilities.

Second has to be Holly Marie Combes She was lovely.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    I liked Prue then changed to Piper. I did like Phoebe in early series but when they changed her into just walking boobs and all her storylines just who she was sleeping with I got bored. Paige was just there
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piper. Girl could act.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a moment there I thought that this was going to be yet another "misterpoll.com" thread from Mufftown, 'till I saw the thread-starter! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching Charmed a lot lately, and it has always been Piper. But Paige has always been a close second. When I was younger it was Phoebe but as the show progressed I think they really messed up her character. I blame Cole's introduction, he took all the fun out of her and she was never the same again.

And while I liked Prue and Shannen is an amazing actress, I think she was always too much of a leader to be my favourite if that makes any sense.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Paige was just there

Agree

Check this out, the majority prefer Prue over Paige anyday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnxGsw_2Y0o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prue, she was really the only character who had something about her. And I always associate her with the best Seasons. God what a silly (or sillier you could argue) show it became from S5 onwards.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite was Piper. I liked that she was quitely confident and how Leo brought out the best in her in early seasons. My second was Phoebe but i eventually moved onto Paige as the seasons progressed.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piper was definitely my favourite character I really liked her & Leo's story through the show. I would probably say Prue was my least favourite & I wasn't all that bothered when she left :)
  • Lobelia OverhilLobelia Overhil Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prue

and after she left, Piper.

Phoebe always annoyed me intensely...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prue by a mile, she was gorgeous in Playboy and you gotta love a girl who get's kidnapped and tied up by some male model/gangster and the the first thing she does when released is jump his bones.

Phoboe/Alyssa is also hot, especially her nude scenes in The Outer Limits. Phoboe nude/nypmho seemed to be a favourite storyline in Charmed

Piper is also hot, the prettiest of them all although kinda flat-chested.

Used to like Rose but heard she was a fenian b*tch in real life so went off her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebe then Piper, Prue........Paige - very far under Prue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebe was always my favourite (especially in seasons 1-5) not so much in the latter seasons, agree the character was ruined

I guess it was piper in seasons 6,7 and 8 although i hated the amount of focus season 7 placed on leo

Prue was always my least favourite especially as season 1 was all about her

Agree with the other comments that paige was just... there (but i did like her friend with benefits glen :D)
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Always Piper for me then probably Pheobe followed by Prue then Paige
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piper was my favourite overall, but I thought that Paige was the sexiest.
  • kerker Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piper from the first episode. Prue comes second, Phoebe third then Paige last.

I think part of what made me like Piper was she was always the down to earth one, more conservative in dress and was in love with Leo for practically the whole 8 seasons.
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piper has been my favourite throughout the seasons, especially with storylines involving leo. She's lovely

I know shes not part of the charmed ones but i hated Billie in S8. I think the introduction of her character runied it!:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Piper for me as well.

Was never a fan of Paige, much preferred the earlier seasons with Pru. I gave up on the show when it was originally aired after suffering through a season of Paige and have only recently watched the seasons I missed. She wasn't as bad as I remembered, but still not a patch on Pru.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    piper i guess but she kinda got annoying near the end,paige was a good addition and far better than prue,i felt charmed was in its peak s4-6

but cole/balthezar was the best character by far imo
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Piper.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prue without a doubt had the best chest too.

Paige always looked so anemic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rianne wrote: »
    Piper has been my favourite throughout the seasons, especially with storylines involving leo. She's lovely

I know shes not part of the charmed ones but i hated Billie in S8. I think the introduction of her character runied it!:mad:

They should still a do a Charmed joke on Big Bang Theory some time:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piper. By far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prue for S1 to 3 and Piper 4 to 8, liked Phoebe but could never warm to Paige. Just found her so annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    piper