Simon Cowell spotted at Craig from Diva Fever's house

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
Forum Member
It's confirmed on several articles online, Simon has obviously chosen Diva Fever as his wildcard, as he has been spotted at Craig's house. Pity, I wanted Husstle in :(. They were my fave group in the whole series, and they gave me something to stare at.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Noooooooooooooo :( They're so karioke-ish (can't spell :p)

Why not princes and rogues...they were so much better :(:cry:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Someone who knows Diva Fever have confirmed thy are not in.
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooooooooooooo :( They're so karioke-ish (can't spell :p)

Why not princes and rogues...they were so much better :(:cry:

Simon would not choose an act that would possibly steal votes from his other finalists.

Diva Fever are basically a novelty act and would attract different support.
    Forum Member
    Or even Twem would have been better :)
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Diva Fever are highly amusing. I hope the rumour is true.
  • Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell will do well to advise them on the way they present themselves. If they're not careful, some people are going to start thinking that they are gay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smuckle01 wrote: »
    It's confirmed on several articles online, Simon has obviously chosen Diva Fever as his wildcard, as he has been spotted at Craig's house. Pity, I wanted Husstle in :(. They were my fave group in the whole series, and they gave me something to stare at.

Where do you get this information from? Is it voices in your head? or is your cat telling you these things?

I find it even weirder that people believe the original poster.

Link or keep quiet :D
    Forum Member
    Where do you get this information from? Is it voices in your head? or is your cat telling you these things?

I find it even weirder that people believe the original poster.

Link or keep quiet :D

This is what i'm going on...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3164273/Simon-Cowell-visits-Diva-Craigs-house.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I think sending Diva Fever through could be a very smart move by Simon. Duos tend to do well on The X-Factor, even/especially when they're a bit of a novelty act - Journey South, the McDonald Brothers, Same Difference, & Jedward all outdid the rest of their categories. Plus, the other groups might have been better vocally, but Simon already has the boyband/girl group demographics covered, and Twem don't have quite as much personality. I can see Diva Fever becoming a bit of a fan favourite, & also gaining the 'votefortheworst' votes, which might otherwise be a bit lacklustre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell will do well to advise them on the way they present themselves. If they're not careful, some people are going to start thinking that they are gay.

Yes, it's a slippery slope. If Simon's not careful, he may find himself subject to a lawsuit. He's already on notice from Phillip Grimm, the bloke who auditioned as Madonna on last year's BGT and as Kylie a couple of years before that.

Phillip is outraged that people now assume he is a transvestite and even--shock! horror!--gay after appearing on national television scantily clad in women's undergarments.

All Syco's fault, of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Looks like I'll have to copy the link at uni tomorrow, having to use PSP since my da's on the PC
  • SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well maybe they were just having sex.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Hustle :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SeanHunter wrote: »

Well maybe they were just having sex.

Or else Simon's embarrassed to be seen buying lube at the chemists and thought Craig just might have some to spare.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    They wont have the same impact asJedward IMO (I hope)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone who knows Diva Fever have confirmed thy are not in.

Would that be the same person who confirmed to you that Treyc was through to the final 12?:yawn:
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is true. I thought Diva Fever were great! :D
  • Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is true. I thought Diva Fever were great! :D

Did you think that they were relevant & original?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely, he would pick The Reason over any of the others?
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think the judges have spent a week just riding around the country in limos doing their shopping at corner shops close to eliminated contestants' homes just to generate some press.

I would love to see Diva Fever back though, they were fun.
  • LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baby Girl wrote: »
    Surely, he would pick The Reason over any of the others?

The Reason have already been signed according to their facebook page :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have been going to the house to give them the bad news that they wont be a wild card, in person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one that is not craig, the older one, is totally fascinating to look at. I actually can't take my eyes off him when he is on screen for some reason. So i hope they are through. They seem like nice guys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    a scientific experiment was carried out - the genes of Larry Grayson were combined with those of Ant and Dec and those of Julian Clary were spliced with Robson & Jerome and the offspring were hothoused, combined and recombined. the rejected parts (like in Twins (keep up!)) were used for Jedward, but the distilled parts were used to form Diva Fever and the experiment was pronounced a success.

it must be true, I read it in the Sport, Bizarre, Rumours Monthly...

(go on the Divas! more fun than the mecchano groups)