Becky the Hypocrite

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course he's made a blunder and he knows it

The only blunder hes made is giving a damn about what that vile beast feels.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is a double, then I think Becky will be leaving. She irritates the heck out me, particularly when she calls people honey and you know she means another word entirely.

I don't really have a problem with her appetite and weight - I think it is a defence mechanic - but I do dislike her pride at having no interest in learning or knowing what goes on in the world.

Even 'fick' Ashleigh' does have a vague notion that she may like to better herself.
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    No, no, no, no. He had a private conversation with his friends. BB played dirty broadcasting this but not broadcasting what BeckyMunchesIverything said about him.

doesn't matter what becky said, he made a blunder and he knows it that why you are seeing the tears from him
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, no, no, no. He had a private conversation with his friends. BB played dirty broadcasting this but not broadcasting what BeckyMunchesIverything said about him.

BB didnt broadcast what Luke S said about Ashleigh either :mad:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesn't matter what becky said, he made a blunder and he knows it that why you are seeing the tears from him

That's because he's a human being. Very rare in that house of ogres.
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,929
    Forum Member
    In a house full of moral degenerates this corpulent sow takes the biscuit. Several of them in fact...
  • Options
    prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only blunder hes made is giving a damn about what that vile beast feels.

Becky is fat. She's fat, not because of some unfortunate medical condition that she can't help. She's fat because she stuffs her face full of junk from the minute she opens her eyes in the morning, till the minute she falls asleep at night.

Probably a good thing to have people like Luke A make her feel bad about it, before she ends up in hospital because everyone keeps telling her it's fine to be fat as long as she's happy. She won't be so happy when she collapses clutching her chest and gasping for breath.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the girl who revelled in Connor and Luke S snorting with laughter while they rolled her into the pool. She uses her weight to ingratiate herself as the jolly 'big' girl. Perhaps if she had made it clear that it would offend her if attention was drawn to her weight then this wouldn't have happened. However, she has always stressed that she doesn't care about dieting and will not exercise. You reap what you sow. End of rant. Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    If she does it will backfire massively. Becky is the one who openly revels in her size on a daily basis, so all she will achieve is to out herself as a complete hypocrite.

Jog on Becky. :cool:

Shes got too many acts to be able to follow one consistantly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digiqueen wrote: »
    This is the girl who revelled in Connor and Luke S snorting with laughter while they rolled her into the pool. She uses her weight to ingratiate herself as the jolly 'big' girl. Perhaps if she had made it clear that it would offend her if attention was drawn to her weight then this wouldn't have happened. However, she has always stressed that she doesn't care about dieting and will not exercise. You reap what you sow. End of rant. Lol

This is what makes her a bad actress, she should give up being a drama student immediately and stop wasting everyones time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this for those trying to whitewash over Beckys behaviour.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Becky once nominated Deana for mentioning calories. I thought then that was a bit hypocritical considering it's her USP and it got brushed over as she was still 'Fun Becky' at the time. Thanks for bumping this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demonstrating again tonight how much of a hypocrite she is.
  • Options
    JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    But why shouldnt she use this and if she is wise , bring it up for the next 4 days ....Luke A made a big blunder by this mean remark and needs to go in place of Becky ...

In this one episode tonight she said much more then Luke A did...did you not listen??? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I wonder how HM's would feel if they had seen all the things had said about people, especially Luke A.

About time she put down the chocolate and picked up a slice of humble pie.

she probably try to eat the humble pie...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maccag73 wrote: »
    she probably try to eat the humble pie...

It really was silly to suggest she'd leave anything.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    True, she lacks any moral fibre.
    She needs Allbran!