Options

WWE 2K16 to have 120+ playerable characters !

Comments

• Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be surprised if the guy from the series "Arrow" is in it with his teased appearance coming up.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then im not buying it!

Dramatic :p
  • Options
    DabanggDabangg Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I didn't like WWE 2k15 at all.
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I've heard Create a Diva is back so I am definitely buying 2K16, I did not buy 2K15 out of principle.. I thought it didn't show gender equality removing create a diva from the game... I like to create myself on these type of games lol..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dabangg wrote: »
    I didn't like WWE 2k15 at all.

Same!
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Out in the UK this Friday. Pre-ordered mine the other day, looking forward to it. Still hoping for improvements online wise, overall looking very good though outside of the omission Sasha/Charlotte/Becky/Bayley.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paige better be included !!
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

She is in it on that it's really odd to see someone I know in a video game

Got the SE on pre order it's been posted today so now just have to wait
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

She is.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are the women gonna be offered in DLC? and then it will cost no doubt

i am very glad they are changing up reversals and submissions etc, but from hands on previews it seems it might not be too good a game and will be frustrating when you cannot lay a finger on your opponent

try before you buy for me.....how you doing jmtd ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    are the women gonna be offered in DLC? and then it will cost no doubt

i am very glad they are changing up reversals and submissions etc, but from hands on previews it seems it might not be too good a game and will be frustrating when you cannot lay a finger on your opponent

try before you buy for me.....how you doing jmtd ;)

Don't think those four women will be in at all, not the fault of 2K16 either, seems to be an issue the other end. Hoping they sort it as DLC later in the year but not holding out hope just yet considering they've released previews for all of the DLC coming and they aren't in it (Joe, NXT etc).

Somebody already made the NXT TakeOver Brooklyn arena:

http://i.imgur.com/JXkPl3m.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/JXkPl3m.jpg?1

Looks quality.

Pay before you play :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how can it not be their fault if they have samoa joe in it though?

revolution going on and we dont get 4 biggest factors of it? no dana brooke or alexa i bet too?

p.s 2k didnt put an end to sharing custom created rings and wrestlers etc then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    how can it not be their fault if they have samoa joe in it though?

revolution going on and we dont get 4 biggest factors of it? no dana brooke or alexa i bet too?

p.s 2k didnt put an end to sharing custom created rings and wrestlers etc then?

It's up in the air as to why they weren't included. Various excuses but nobody seems to know the real reasons. Banks even said she was scanned for the game. Considering Samoa Joe has been thrown straight in and will be available it seems pretty blatant that there's an issue that we don't really know about. Likely not 2k's doing but who knows.

All of the creations are available and they've added even more stuff. Arenas, shows, wrestlers, title's, the mobile app to scan faces in etc etc. Looks pretty awesome, I'll let you know how it is once my copy arrives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh face scan is brilliant news! that was the only thing that seperated custom from real wrestlers in many cases as the community really work hard

importing music for theme songs is only other downside as new gen just wont allow it

yeh cheers pal, im off thursday to sunday so if you get a chance wouldnt mind a few matches to see if its for me. decided against madden but will be trading in TLOU(amazing) for until dawn this weekend i think. wwe 2k15 could be worth it though if fun as nephews love wwe too and come round house often
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh face scan is brilliant news! that was the only thing that seperated custom from real wrestlers in many cases as the community really work hard

importing music for theme songs is only other downside as new gen just wont allow it

yeh cheers pal, im off thursday to sunday so if you get a chance wouldnt mind a few matches to see if its for me. decided against madden but will be trading in TLOU(amazing) for until dawn this weekend i think. wwe 2k15 could be worth it though if fun as nephews love wwe too and come round house often

The studio app sounds decent:
    Using this free app, players will be able to take photos of their faces and easily upload the images to WWE 2K16. Once the image is in the game, it’s easy to add the face to a created Superstar or Diva.

The app also works for any logo players would like to add for use on created Superstars, Divas, Arenas, Shows, and Championships.

The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app will release shortly after the launch of WWE 2K16 on October 27th in North America, the 29th in Australia, and the 30th in Europe.

Would agree it's a bit of an annoyance to have no way to import music. They've even removed it from last gen for 2K16 as well.

Madden has drove me up the wall too much recently, too much bullsh*t when playing on All Pro level. I'm playing an online franchise with a few mates, the games against the CPU are an absolute chore while the games against actual people are enjoyable.

Still need to buy The Last Of Us. Rented it when I first got my PS4 but only played about an hour. Cracking game, might pick it up in the next few weeks as I think it's only about 20 quid on Amazon at the moment. Until Dawn is on my list of games to buy, might just wait until around Christmas time to pick it up now.

Haven't had an email from the company yet so might be Friday the game comes rather than tomorrow. Not sure if I'm out on Friday night yet, if I am then it's a hungover weekend. If not then I'll give you a shout at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    The studio app sounds decent:

Would agree it's a bit of an annoyance to have no way to import music. They've even removed it from last gen for 2K16 as well.

Madden has drove me up the wall too much recently, too much bullsh*t when playing on All Pro level. I'm playing an online franchise with a few mates, the games against the CPU are an absolute chore while the games against actual people are enjoyable.

Still need to buy The Last Of Us. Rented it when I first got my PS4 but only played about an hour. Cracking game, might pick it up in the next few weeks as I think it's only about 20 quid on Amazon at the moment. Until Dawn is on my list of games to buy, might just wait until around Christmas time to pick it up now.

Haven't had an email from the company yet so might be Friday the game comes rather than tomorrow. Not sure if I'm out on Friday night yet, if I am then it's a hungover weekend. If not then I'll give you a shout at some point.

yeah dont worrybout it,dont go out way

TLOU is one of best games ive ever played,both the game itself and cutscenes are just top notch
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really looking forward to getting this tomorrow, as have bought Wrestling games since the days of Wrestlemania on the Megadrive. One thing that was pretty surprising was that when I popped into my local Game store earlier, there was no longer any adverts up for the game & no coming soon cases on the shelf.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last year's put me off buying this. It was awful.
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Got this today. Quite enjoyable so far. The new submission system is infuriating at first but I'm getting a little better now, it takes some getting used to. I'm just waiting for some decent CAWs to be uploaded so I can do MyCareer cos I can never be arsed to sit down and create a superstar that looks any good! It's quite fun to attack someone during their entrance too. First time I did it I attacked them outside the ring and kept on battering them until the ref threw the match out! :D
  • Options
    mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Got this today. Quite enjoyable so far. The new submission system is infuriating at first but I'm getting a little better now, it takes some getting used to. I'm just waiting for some decent CAWs to be uploaded so I can do MyCareer cos I can never be arsed to sit down and create a superstar that looks any good! It's quite fun to attack someone during their entrance too. First time I did it I attacked them outside the ring and kept on battering them until the ref threw the match out! :D

I got this yesterday too, Amazon have been delivering me games the day before release date yesterday, played a bit of the Austin showcase mode, impressed with the game so far, how do you attack someone during their entrance? lol.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got this yesterday too, Amazon have been delivering me games the day before release date yesterday, played a bit of the Austin showcase mode, impressed with the game so far, how do you attack someone during their entrance? lol.

During their entrance you see the words Break In appear at the top of the screen, on the PS4 it's the X button at any point while those words on are the screen. :)

Has anyone had their wrestler randomly run when you are trying to move ?. As this is really annoying. :confused:
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHOPTO-WWE2K16 for £7 off at ShopTo.
  • Options
    JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know if you can add a title match yourself rather than waiting for it to pop up in a rivalry in the universe mode?
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Joshyx wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you can add a title match yourself rather than waiting for it to pop up in a rivalry in the universe mode?

I've read that you can't, and you also can't add custom titles into Universe but there is a patch coming soon that'll fix this.