Options

Lorraine Kelly - does she EVER present her own show?

2»

Comments

• Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..Why does her show need to filled with American ''celebrity'' gossip crap all the time? Nobody is going to take early morning ITV seriously if they continue to do this..they are forcing people in Britain to care about some brain-dead ''teen idols'' from the U.S.

... sort of Lorraine's level, really. I expect 'Rosie' will be doing a Chloe Madeley soon.
  • Options
    Silent-loveSilent-love Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is why breakfast programmes are on their arse on ITV.

Viewers don't want sycophantic, false, smug bullshine. Presented by transparent, self satisfying, insincere career hypocrits.

Lorraine has perfected all ofthe above.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    happy tv wrote: »
    I thought that she came across as very genuine when she was doing her section for Sports Relief. There were no false tears and she seemed to be speaking from the heart. I gained more respect for her since seeing this
    It was a horrific injury to her leg and I am glad to hear that Lorraine is recovering well from it now.
    I much prefer reading her column. Not so keen on her TV show because she interupts the guests so much..
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Viewers don't want sycophantic, false, smug bullshine. Presented by transparent, self satisfying, insincere career hypocrits.

Yes that's a good description and to add I rarely watch her but when I do it drives me mad the way she can move seamlessly from someone sadly bereaved to the colour of lipstick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member

Wow, there's some miserable idiots on here. Why do you think she's fake? Because she's pleasant? Happy? Bubbly?
    Perhaps you people should stop judging her by your own miserable, cynical opinions and just get over yourselves.