Goalkeeper attacked by a thug

123457»

Comments

• SerranoSerrano Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Saw this earlier, and tbh am glad that Wednesday's keeper got it. 16 weeks is a pathetically long sentence for pushing someone over, I could understand it if he'd broken his jaw or something.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serrano wrote: »
    Saw this earlier, and tbh am glad that Wednesday's keeper got it. 16 weeks is a pathetically long sentence for pushing someone over, I could understand it if he'd broken his jaw or something.

Really? Did you miss the fact that his previous behaviour is what led to him being banned from football matches, and he broke that ban by even being there , never mind the assault.How would you deal with him, I am genuinely interested. Would it be ok if he came up to you and pushed you over?
  • WhothamanWhothaman Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    treme wrote: »
    Only for you because you thought you were being clever with your hackneyed Internet nerd photo. You don't need to be embarrassed though, I don't believe anybody on the Internet either.

Not for me at all. I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. You're the one throughout the thread who has criticised the assault victim for his reaction because you say he overreacted. You are now using it as an excuse to tell everyone how tough you are. Whether you are the nerd guy in my pic or the 'tough' guy your pic, that's irrelevant. A tw*t is a tw*t!
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Whothaman wrote: »
    Not for me at all. I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. You're the one throughout the thread who has criticised the assault victim for his reaction because you say he overreacted. You are now using it as an excuse to telling everyone how tough you are. Whether you are the nerd guy in my pic or the 'tough' guy your pic. That's irrelevant. A tw*t is a tw*t!

I haven't said anything about me being tough, just that from experience that sort of half-hearted shove doesn't normally make somebody pause for a split second then drop theatrically to the floor. <shrugs>

Love

Mr A. Tw*t
  • SerranoSerrano Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    FilliA wrote: »
    Really? Did you miss the fact that his previous behaviour is what led to him being banned from football matches, and he broke that ban by even being there , never mind the assault.How would you deal with him, I am genuinely interested. Would it be ok if he came up to you and pushed you over?
    Of course it bloody wouldn't, but neither would I want the guy locked up(though a free shot in his jaw would be nice), or roll around on the floor like such a drama queen.
    Forum Member
    I haven't said anything about me being tough, just that from experience that sort of half-hearted shove doesn't normally make somebody pause for a split second then drop theatrically to the floor. <shrugs>

Love

Mr A. Tw*t

Thanks Mr Tw*t

I take my hat off to you. You didn't bite when others may have. It must be all the discipline learnt from Martial Arts!

Still disagree about the subject at hand though. I honestly think his reaction was genuine.
    Forum Member
    Thanks Mr Tw*t

I take my hat off to you. You didn't bite when others may have. It must be all the discipline learnt from Martial Arts!

Still disagree about the subject at hand though. I honestly think his reaction was genuine.

I take my hat off back, for being equally magnanimous.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would you admit to being a man in pyjamas clutching their stomach while gazing down at another man in pyjamas? :confused:
    Forum Member
    I take my hat off back, for being equally magnanimous.

Alls well that ends well. Off to bed!

(Probably wake up to a ban in the morning)

Night!
    Forum Member
    Alls well that ends well. Off to bed!

(Probably wake up to a ban in the morning)

Night!

Nah, I don't believe in reporting people.

Take it easy fella. :)
    Forum Member
    Nah, I don't believe in reporting people.

Take it easy fella. :)

And you :)