Options

Natalia Kills - Trouble, anyone else excited?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
Forum Member
Natalia Kills is set to release her second studio album this year. I loved her first album Perfectionist and it was by far my favorite album of 2011. For some reason she never really clicked with most people though.

Whether or not this new album gives her the success she deserves I still can't wait.

The first single from the album, problem is available to download from iTunes now and she's in the process of shooting the video. Here's the song

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Perfectionist. However Problem not so much. I am still looking forward to her second album. I much prefer her more pop songs like Mirrors, Love Is A Suicide, Wonderland, Nothing Last Forever are amazing.
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her, like you, her first album was one of my favourites when it came out, I'm excited for her new album though I'm slighly underwhelmed by Problem, it sounds like a rocked up version of Zombie on steroids.
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Perfectionist. However Problem not so much. I am still looking forward to her second album. I much prefer her more pop songs like Mirrors, Love Is A Suicide, Wonderland, Nothing Last Forever are amazing.

I agree. I like Problem and Controversy but not as much as the songs on Perfectionist, SUCH a good album! I'm looking forward to it regardless :)
  • Options
    simmersimmer Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to this album too. I loved Perfectionist. I like Problem, i think it's better than controversy.
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    I really liked controversy .... as it was so ballsy artistic pop..... like her debut album.... still dont understand why she isnt huge in the UK ....
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I really liked controversy .... as it was so ballsy artistic pop..... like her debut album.... still dont understand why she isnt huge in the UK ....

Controversy is pretty cool. I found the video really creepy though.
  • Options
    cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her but she has never managed to top 'Don't Play Nice' as her alias Verbalicious!!!
  • Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her debut album, along with Controversy and Problem.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her but she has never managed to top 'Don't Play Nice' as her alias Verbalicious!!!

Haha. I love that song !
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    i love her songs i wonderd where she buggered off to
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked 'Perfectionist.'

I thought 'Mirrors', 'Wonderland' and 'If I was God' were all good tracks. I reckon she's underrated.